No announcement yet.

Game says that im banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what you want me to do? They are working on it. Apart from flying over there and flog them to work harder, there is nothing I can do. The reply is clear; it's being looked into. My power ends there.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ya besides whats the big deal if u cant login for a few days. U where talkin about real life in other post think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
        ya besides whats the big deal if u cant login for a few days. U where talkin about real life in other post think about it.
        I dun like rl, they nt let me kill people or throw fire rocks :/
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          I dun like rl, they nt let me kill people or throw fire rocks :/
          What? They don't have freedom of expression where you come from?
          Mage Calira on US East
          Lvl: 80
          BR: 159K+

Comment

didn't notice this thread until i posted my own same thing here banned...
            Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
            17k dodge 15k hit
            Claw 400k
            Ner 160k
            ac 130k
            valk 130k
            djinni 70k
            serrin lvl 70 160k br
            Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
            Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              Apart from flying over there and flog them to work harder, there is nothing I can do.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	the_beatings_will_continue_until_morale_improves.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	1683648

Off you go Esme!

Comment

Originally posted by killa113 View Post
                didn't notice this thread until i posted my own same thing here banned...
                Please file a ticket about it asap.

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                Off you go Esme!
                Oooh, I got a volunteer?! *evil laugh*
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

I woke up and one of my char was banned. I dont know why I havnt done anythign wrong. I guess ill try to clear my cookies and cache. I thought R2 had to tell you why you were banned. Not sure what is going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by alb3rtus1 View Post
                    I woke up and one of my char was banned. I dont know why I havnt done anythign wrong. I guess ill try to clear my cookies and cache. I thought R2 had to tell you why you were banned. Not sure what is going on here.
                    For you goes as well, please file a ticket. A GM can tell you what's going on. Please attach a screenshot to your ticket from the screen saying you are banned.

Comment

I have filed a ticket asking that when i got on to check my email has been hacked or deleted i also filed a separate ticket saying that and providing a new email until i could figure out with yaho mail what happened I still have not heard back from r2. only screen shot i have is al itl eon that says im banned it doesnt show who i am or anythign not sure if that will help and how to attach it to my ticket

Comment

Originally posted by alb3rtus1 View Post
                        I have filed a ticket asking that when i got on to check my email has been hacked or deleted i also filed a separate ticket saying that and providing a new email until i could figure out with yaho mail what happened I still have not heard back from r2. only screen shot i have is al itl eon that says im banned it doesnt show who i am or anythign not sure if that will help and how to attach it to my ticket
                        There is an issue with some players where their screen says they are banned, yet in the back end of the Wartune system (that the GMs can see) it shows the player as not banned. Certain players therefore got the reply from the GMs saying 'You are not banned' when the players screen clearly showed they were.

This issue is being worked on as we speak (I don't have a time frame), but to prevent you from getting a similar reply from the GMs saying you're not banned while you are, attaching a screenie is easiest

Comment

Ok i havea print screen of it saying im banned but not sure how to load it to my ticket.

Comment

Don't be stupid, clearing cookies and cache doesn't work in something that is server-side.
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

maybe a good hacker..i had ppl tell me this will happen to me if i plunder them in amethyst mine lol idk

Comment

i dont have this problem and hope will never happen but am sad for u guys

Comment

Working...
                                X