Game says that im banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    Don't be stupid, clearing cookies and cache doesn't work in something that is server-side.
    Have you cleared your cookies and cache yet?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

you probably owe some more money. people on my server (not r2 though) have been banned because they "owe" $300 despite spending $10k

try creating a new account and see if it works. if it does, see above.
      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

@Condorhero: as RicardoNeto had said, it's not related with clearing cookies, I've tried it and also ask my friend to open it from his computer wheter maybe it's IP banned and it still banned

@qphantom: for my case, no, I don't owe any money to them since I'm using UNIPIN, it's kinda I pay some money to Unipin and I got credit dirrectly, so when I recharge ballens via Unipin, it's being deducted from my Unipin's wallet

The worst one: the dev hasn't replied my question about this issue since 3 days ago, not single answer
        Last edited by Hyperblades; 03-13-2014, 08:35 PM.
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperblades View Post
          @qphantom: for my case, no, I don't owe any money to them since I'm using UNIPIN, it's kinda I pay some money to Unipin and I got credit dirrectly, so when I recharge ballens via Unipin, it's being deducted from my Unipin's wallet
          don't be too sure. if the devs/gms say you owe money, you owe money, despite your accuracy. it might be a money glitch but quite possible it's money related. it has happened several times on my server. has ANYONE ever been banned in game before for any other reason at all? at least this is a good start...get ready to be pis.sed though!
          Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperblades View Post
            @Condorhero: as RicardoNeto had said, it's not related with clearing cookies, I've tried it and also ask my friend to open it from his computer wheter maybe it's IP banned and it still banned
            why are you responding to a trolling post. @_@
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I've been told the mystery bans have been lifted. If somehow the game still shows you as banned, please reply to your ticket and the GMs will investigate further.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                I've been told the mystery bans have been lifted. If somehow the game still shows you as banned, please reply to your ticket and the GMs will investigate further.
                no comp pack cuz this is ridiculous i got banned also...
                Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
                17k dodge 15k hit
                Claw 400k
                Ner 160k
                ac 130k
                valk 130k
                djinni 70k
                serrin lvl 70 160k br
                Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
                Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

lol...mystery bans...next problem we'll see is mystery wipeout. One day someone will login to find their char gone and after submitting tickets, all they get back is the name and a lv 1 char?
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

LOL just checked my email and read the last reply from the r2 support team, now they say i did a charge back and that they saw that i canceeled the charge back so they gave me back my account LOL that's their way of blaming me of the error THeY made i did nothing, i get banned, and now i get blamed at by them
                    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      LOL just checked my email and read the last reply from the r2 support team, now they say i did a charge back and that they saw that i canceeled the charge back so they gave me back my account LOL that's their way of blaming me of the error THeY made i did nothing, i get banned, and now i get blamed at by them
                      So did you do a chargeback or not?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        So did you do a chargeback or not?
                        I thought you knew how to read condor :S
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          lol...mystery bans...next problem we'll see is mystery wipeout. One day someone will login to find their char gone and after submitting tickets, all they get back is the name and a lv 1 char?
                          LMAO I Cant Stop laugh xD
                          IGN: TheVictor
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                          Class: Mage - level 80
                          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X