Unlimited event Suggestion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited event Suggestion!

I have a suggestion for unlimited SC / MTW event, if they're still exist.
    IF by ANY MEAN! u will never let free player / light cashers to get the best prize ; example : hades and apollo for now. and wings on the event before. i understand, us free to light casher aren't meant to use cool-looking things and cash sylph. i don't mind that, and there should be things that's only for casher.
    So please make a 2nd event token instead, on the events which u will never let ppl get the best prize except by cashing, just like this clover event and the event chocolate from before. "Valentine full of hate". a 2nd event token just like when we get reindeer.
    for example, main event token name for now is "Lucky Clover" so add a 2nd event token, named "piece of turd" which is only obtainable during SC / MTW unlimited events. and every 1 "piece of turd" can be exchanged for 1 mahra / 1 sepulcrum / 10 soul crystals.
    which if we get main event token, the value is almost the same, but we can't get the main reward from main event token, for now it's apollo and hades.
    every 10 main event token we get 100 soul crystals. every 30 main token event we get 40 mahra / sepulcrum.
    every 10 2nd event token we get 100 soul crystals. every 30 2nd event token we get 30 mahra / sepulcrum.
    just a suggestion since u won't let us get mahra except by cashing. and we can only get a few mahra / sepulcrum every month from the events if no event token drop from unlimited SC / MTW, so if u don't give event token on unlimited SC / MTW event anymore, it's gonna be more than 1 years for free players and light cashers to get a purple sylph, required for future sylph morph..

Them problie exist but don't give any events itmes i guess.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i know that's why i'm suggesting this.

Comment

LOL, "piece of turd".

+1 for creativity.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Or if they dont want to give us event items they can do it like this: because were all going to use it for marha anyway if not event items.

Engrave your Soul 25 times and be rewarded with the following items: 20,000 Gold, 2,000 Kyanite, Marha x1
          SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Give events itmes give me a resone to buy more Whisp and SC for upgrade many part of this game sametime.

But its not nessery to get events itmes eaither so long them give awsome reward.

Like last Whisp events give Skeletton keys was totaly worthless i should like to see like 2x50 Runestones instent so man can upgrade the runes.

And some problie everybody needs but skeletton keys its like 5% of the players need it its just sick jokke.

Or give alot of Whisp so man can upgrade stabel faster. No need for get mahra goes allways to buy that so long the reward man get its good.

But sametime is bettre get something that noting at all.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
              Or if they dont want to give us event items they can do it like this: because were all going to use it for marha anyway if not event items.

Engrave your Soul 25 times and be rewarded with the following items: 20,000 Gold, 2,000 Kyanite, Marha x1
              no fair for those who maxed on mahra and needed sepulcrum / soul crystals instead.. that's why i'm suggesting a 2nd event token instead.
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              LOL, "piece of turd".

+1 for creativity.

Comment

Working...
              X