Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What skills are you guys gonna buy for Hades tomorrow ? any idees for archers ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also wanna test my Umbreon ehm Dark sylph against some famous mages...but i cant find anyone dammit...
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
      i also wanna test my Umbreon ehm Dark sylph against some famous mages...but i cant find anyone dammit...
      Pretty sure your Hades kicked my Apollo out of his shoes in Arena yesterday :P

JBird
      Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
      Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
      One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
        Pretty sure your Hades kicked my Apollo out of his shoes in Arena yesterday :P
        y if i meet some strong guys arena can be fun again...
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
          I have a different attitude when it comes to the sylphs. I don't see why people go on about Gaia being the "perfect compliment" to the archer class. That would be like saying that Iris is the "perfect compliment" to the mage class.

Gaia essentially duplicates the archer's own skills with the main difference being it deals magical damage. It adds no extra functionality. Also the claims that Gaia would somehow be a "crit sylph" that can only be used by critical specs are absurd. Gaia only has one skill that has anything to do with crit and it's almost completely useless, to the point where I haven't got it myself despite me being a critical mage and Gaia being my main sylph that I have invested all my mahra, sepulcrums etcetera in.

I agree however obviously that any PATK sylph is subpar for an archer. I just can't see how anyone can pass up Iris. In my opinion it has to be the sylph of choice for CW, BG and Team Arena for an archer. The only use for Gaia for physicals (especially knights) is WB.
          Pft..lets see u use an archer with iris to heal your hp after you eat a gaia crit which does more dmg than your full health. Iris is useless for archers in CW and bg against another archer or class that's using gaia. Gaia has the best dmg potential in one on one situations due to the way its skills are designed. Iris as a sylph in arena is gd as a support but you'll still need someone to do the dmg otherwise having a team of archers all with irises will just cause your team to lose the battle if the enemy team has high dps since all you're doing is wasting turn after turn casting heals and doing no dmg to the enemy. You'll run out of heals sooner or later and find that without a dmg sylph, you can't kill the opponent as fast. Iris is undoubtedly a good support sylph, but one needs to see who is in the team as well. As for Gaia, its a one on one sylph., so in Group arena, unless you're extremely OP, it actually works against you if you find yourself in a 1 v 3 or 1 v 2 situation. As for why to pick Gaia? Not everyone can cash, so having such limited resources, its better to focus on 1 sylph rather than many sylphs and make them all average. Since Gaia is the best in most situations for archers, its really the most logical and efficient decision to use it as the main sylph. Especially since it only performs poorly for archers in Group Arena but gives good burst dmg to kill bosses faster in dungeons, kill players (other knights and archers) faster in CW and BG and solo arena, kill necro and spire bosses faster...its just the most efficient compliment. There's no perfect compliment in this game tbh, just the ones that requires you to spend the least amount of resources and yet yields the most benefits. As for having a good healer, I think mages are doing fine in healing. Unless you plan to solo the dungeons, Iris just isn't that important of a need to archers who don't have $$$ to spare. For those that do, then getting an Iris or Apollo is a good secondary investment. But its definitely a bad primary investment.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

athena servers up lets go :P

Comment

[QUOTE=MolochMage;862942]

Gaia essentially duplicates the archer's own skills with the main difference being it deals magical damage. It adds no extra functionality. Also the claims that Gaia would somehow be a "crit sylph" that can only be used by critical specs are absurd. QUOTE]

If you are an archer you tend to focus on crit, any thing else negates your nature. Gaia is the highest dmg sylph so benefiting from your crit nature = a lot more dmg, i dosnt mater what skills you buy on it and wouldnt matter if it was a p.atac sylph or not or m.atack o mars atack or what ever.

Highest dmg gets the most from your crit rate/crit dmg boosts etc so is the sylph for an archer, you become the ultimate dmg deler in sylp form if you use gaia.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                bad idea for getting hades.its a useless sylph , but aegis is one of the sylph you wanna get your hands on.
                are u guys all stupid or what. u saying aegis is usefull but u need hades to get it and it has to be purple and lvl 70 to transform it later. so *** u all saying bad idea get it lol.

#between i did not get hades since i dont need it but what u saying is controverse

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                  are u guys all stupid or what. u saying aegis is usefull but u need hades to get it and it has to be purple and lvl 70 to transform it later. so *** u all saying bad idea get it lol.

#between i did not get hades since i dont need it but what u saying is controverse
                  I think everyone means its a bad idea to get it now since its way overpriced and doesnt give much for its value
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    I think everyone means its a bad idea to get it now since its way overpriced and doesnt give much for its value
                    ExactlyAnd also even if aegis is super, hercules is much better

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

zzzzzzzzzz....
                      Full of Gaia freaks...

Archers have balanced defenses, so if you say they are weak against matk, then they are also weak against patk.
                      If you say they are strong against patk, then they are also strong against matk.

It is because they have balanced defences... You can see that through the armors... They give same pdef and mdef, unlike in mages and knights... Plus they do not have the increase pdef passive of knights, so if they get a strength stat, they won't get additional pdef stat bonus.

So it all comes to what are their socketed gems and refine stats... If they have more pdef gems and pdef refines stats, then they will have bigger pdef... So goes with mdef.

I have already a lot of archers having more mdef than pdef, possibly because they want to defend against the popular sylphs, which are matk (apollo, iris, and gaia)...

So in short, if archers uses patk sylph, then they'll counter archers and mages... If they use matk sylph, they'll counter archers and knights...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        zzzzzzzzzz....
                        Full of Gaia freaks...

Archers have balanced defenses, so if you say they are weak against matk, then they are also weak against patk.
                        If you say they are strong against patk, then they are also strong against matk.

It is because they have balanced defences... You can see that through the armors... They give same pdef and mdef, unlike in mages and knights... Plus they do not have the increase pdef passive of knights, so if they get a strength stat, they won't get additional pdef stat bonus.

So it all comes to what are their socketed gems and refine stats... If they have more pdef gems and pdef refines stats, then they will have bigger pdef... So goes with mdef.

I have already a lot of archers having more mdef than pdef, possibly because they want to defend against the popular sylphs, which are matk (apollo, iris, and gaia)...

So in short, if archers uses patk sylph, then they'll counter archers and mages... If they use matk sylph, they'll counter archers and knights...
                        they say they are weaker against matk cuz most archers focus more on pdef than mdef for class wars and since there are more patk chars then matk

Comment

zzzzzzzzzz....
                          Full of Gaia freaks...

U have another argument then pdef/mdef to use aq,not gaia? So i will give u few facts
                          Gaia make much more dps in spire/mpd/necro then aq
                          Gaia make much more gold and daru on wb then aq
                          If gaia archer will fight similar br aq archer, gaia win
                          If archer with aq meet knight, will do nothing where gaia have chance to win
                          Only real adventage u get against mages,but as archer u should beat em w/o sylph or just finish em in 1 sylph shot
                          When come evolve option, hercules will outdps cerberus even more then now gaia - aq.
                          Investing single mahra or sepu in aq as archer is just dumb move. Also for sure not a single top archer will use aq, and your arguments only show how 'big knowleage' about wut is good for archer u have...however...Noone care about your ideas coz u are not right at all

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                            they say they are weaker against matk cuz most archers focus more on pdef than mdef for class wars and since there are more patk chars then matk
                            Because of Class War?? Why would they just focus on pdef, when most archers now use matk sylph?? As knight and archers, having a low mdef on class war will increase your chances of loss.

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            U have another argument then pdef/mdef to use aq,not gaia? So i will give u few facts
                            Only real adventage u get against mages,but as archer u should beat em w/o sylph or just finish em in 1 sylph shot
                            When come evolve option, hercules will outdps cerberus even more then now gaia - aq.
                            Investing single mahra or sepu in aq as archer is just dumb move. Also for sure not a single top archer will use aq, and your arguments only show how 'big knowleage' about wut is good for archer u have...however...Noone care about your ideas coz u are not right at all
                            I am not right at all??? Haha.. That statement from you gives me an impression that my idea is really right, and you do not want to accept the reality, that archers have balanced mdef and pdef...

You can't accept the fact that patk sylphs works also against archers, not just the matk sylph..

So when you realized it, you begin to focus on saying the benefits of having a Gaia, to win your point. (and you accuse me of saying that AQ sylph is better, when I didn't even mentioned AQ in my post)

Most forumers say that patk sylph sucks for an archer, because they can only counter 1 class (mage), when in fact, patk sylphs can also counter archers, as much as matk sylphs do.

Let them decide what they want to do and what they sylphs they want to use... Calling them dumb because they do something different from what you "experts" do is something not democratic... You are unconsciously forcing them to conform to your "expert" ideas, without developing their potential ideas..

Comment

Because of Class War?? Why would they just focus on pdef, when most archers now use matk sylph?? As knight and archers, having a low mdef on class war will increase your chances of loss.

I am not right at all??? Haha.. That statement from you gives me an impression that my idea is really right, and you do not want to accept the reality, that archers have balanced mdef and pdef...

You can't accept the fact that patk sylphs works also against archers, not just the matk sylph..

So when you realized it, you begin to focus on saying the benefits of having a Gaia, to win your point. (and you accuse me of saying that AQ sylph is better, when I didn't even mentioned AQ in my post)

Most forumers say that patk sylph sucks for an archer, because they can only counter 1 class (mage), when in fact, patk sylphs can also counter archers, as much as matk sylphs do.

Let them decide what they want to do and what they sylphs they want to use... Calling them dumb because they do something different from what you "experts" do is something not democratic... You are unconsciously forcing them to conform to your "expert" ideas, without developing their potential ideas..
                              Aq is now best patk sylpH,in future will be aegis
                              Archers have similar defs? What archers? with low crit or 1-shoted hp Gaia gives more profits,evolve to hercules is best sylpHwant invest in your aq, later in cerberus...go for it but for me its Noob move,however after your sugestions I can tell 'Noob idea from Noob'
                              U only post one thing, archers have balanced def...who in right mind will say this? u can have higher mdef then pdef,in the end u will lose against bothbut talk more...I have a lot of lmao from u

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                                Aq is now best patk sylpH,in future will be aegis
                                Archers have similar defs? What archers? with low crit or 1-shoted hp Gaia gives more profits,evolve to hercules is best sylpHwant invest in your aq, later in cerberus...go for it but for me its Noob move,however after your sugestions I can tell 'Noob idea from Noob'
                                U only post one thing, archers have balanced def...who in right mind will say this? u can have higher mdef then pdef,in the end u will lose against bothbut talk more...I have a lot of lmao from u
                                Some people really do not have comprehension...

Comment

Working...
                                X