• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    im a level 54 archer 50k br
    i dont have hades because im a non casher

but in bg i have faced many of them usually cashers with purple

and my gaia destroys them

now im not sure if its because their sylphs are a low level, or they trained it wrong
    but my friend who is a knight has one, and apollo
    he prefers apollo by a longshot

so far the only use for hades i can see is class wars and sylph arena
    yeah apollo is a good 1 for knight, but hades are just much better to fight mages... i mean its all depend on who vs who
    -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      From what athena once said about himself , I believe that he was educated to be a very respectful and diplomatic person and he uses those skills pretty often, I also believe that he is part of an important family so politics are pretty common there , am i warm athena ?
      you're cold actually. I deal with numbers everyday and lots of paperwork =P although my degree forced me to learn corporate law, marketing and some other communication stuff that sort of builds up your language once you're exposed enough to it. My lecturers always like to refer to politically correct answers as opposed to correct answers since its important in my job =P.

Lets see...another hint will be the job i'm in is to hate all ppl that is working in my previous job. In fact, not just my current job but almost all ppl in any job will hate my previous job =P
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
        yeah apollo is a good 1 for knight, but hades are just much better to fight mages... i mean its all depend on who vs who
        hmm...i want to know what software u use to determine who is your next opponent? cause the way I see it, statistically speaking, 2 out of 3 classes are strong patk n pdef n weak mdef and 1 out of 3 classes are strong matk n mdef n weak pdef. How would I know when I should switch to hades when 67% of the time I'll be fighting ppl strong in pdef n patk??? Rather than risk only winning 33% of my fights, I rather go for matk and win 67% of my fights =P. Would that make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
          athena what is your real life job? your posts remind me a politician (no offense intended, its just that you say bad things in a good way) ^^
          Actually its all semantics. There are many similar words with different connotations to them. So if you used the right ones, you can make something bad sound even more worse or make it sound not as bad...if you ever do sales, such skills is necessary. But unfortunately I hate sales job...even though I was forced to work as those part time in the past since part time desk jobs were limited and hard to find while studying =P.

Comment

Working...
          X