No announcement yet.

Sinister Rot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are deciding on a 5th active skill, you make sure it's something worth it.

Default skills?
    Shadow Strike 170% + 125 physical shadow damage to a single front row target
    Devour Soul 215% + 180 physical shadow damage to a single front row target. Heals 60% damage dealt
    Endless Night All enemies take 310% + 295 physical dark damage with a 50% chance 2-4 continue to take damage over 5 rounds. Each round enemies lose 2% of Max HP (up to 8,000). Cannot be dispelled. Consumes 500 Awakening Points

4th skill:
    Devil's Gaze 230% + 200 physical dark damage to a random single target. Reduces the effects of healings by 50% for 3 rounds. Prioritizes players

5th skill options:
    Orcus' Blessing Increases damage by 30% but damage received by 10%. Lasts 3 rounds. Consumes 500 Awakening Points
    Haunt Dispells 2 buffs on all enemy targets
    Sinister Rot Random single target takes 74% physical damage for 3 rounds
    Empty 5th skill

Comment

I'm actually thinking of trying to drop Shadow Strike to get Haunt, Devil's Gaze and Sinister Rot.

Comment

well trust me on this it has no effect at all . not the 222% deveided over 3 turns either , devils gaze for example soes 230%+200 damage so end result would be expected to be somewhat simular. but casting rot costs a turn in wich no damage is done. so that turn you loose. and with for example devils gaze cause the dmage is done in 1 strike you only have to deal with the defences of oponent once. rot the defences are taken in account 3 times. so on average for me rot does 3 times about 4k damage while gaze does around 20k

Comment

Working...
        X