No announcement yet.

Big Spender Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you saw me then means you either were too high, either I attacked you and lost to you, or attacked and won.
    I only spam/attack people who I can, not stupid enough to attack those who I can't kill lol.
    Maybe we'll meet again, who knows :-?
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

it say spend balens on items in shop or if i spend balens on jewel hunt it will count or no?

Comment

aiss baby boy we dont have money and just who have money can get ranking 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 ... 20 ^^

this clothes (try in my female archer)

Click image for larger version

Name:	event.png
Views:	1
Size:	242.7 KB
ID:	1683655
        Attached Files
        Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 03-13-2014, 05:05 PM.
        Name:Ereshkigal
        Class:Archer
        Level:65
        Server:246
        Br:85.000

Comment

I saw u with cart i guess xD but i will look for u in next bg and check who will win xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            Helm, Armor, Weapons allways sell later for 899 but so far them has not actived sell wings later.
            well they will have to put wings sooner or later for sale...either like in last event in which u could buy fire and ice wings in those boxes

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
              well they will have to put wings sooner or later for sale...either like in last event in which u could buy fire and ice wings in those boxes
              yeah they can sell those by putting in recharge or consume

Comment

Working...
              X