Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lvl 13 Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 13 Spire

A question maybe someone have an explication because I dont know what's goin on
    We are a team - 1 knight, 2 mages and archer with an average 85K+ BR .
    First time when we passed lvl 13 in Spire we were with 2 debuffs and wasn't so hard. Now after learning to play togheter we reach lvl 13 without debuffs and that boss hit us very hard.
    So from what I see with debuffs the boss make less damage on us, without debuffs hits us very hard

What is the idea if someone have one?

The idea is to kill it before he buffs after a few turns, keep in mind that his aoe puts a 30% damage decrease debuff for 3 turns so don't unleash your big attacks / vulcans during that time, always watch that debuff and puri it as soon as he aoe's, the first time arund you guys must have accidentally used your powerful attacks while that debuff was not on.

Comment

¿¿¿¿¿???
      Can't understand what you meant, but I suggest you to use Apollo shield + Suntoria , and at least coordinate the BL's / resto, all what you have to do is know when is it going to attack with AoE.

Also, you probably need to burn a vulcan to kill it faster
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

for example with one debuff yesterday he did 30K damage on me
        today with zero debuffs hits me 50K+
        why the damage that he deal is bigger when we dont have debuffs from L3 L4 and L5 bosse's

Comment

Weird, But take note that the dmg from bosses are random, so you can expect from 10k - 100k, just depends in your defense and luck with him.
          But if you want to reduce the dmg taken from him you can use apollo shield which reduces teh dmg taken to -30% if im not mistaken
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I use apollo shield but still its strange
            with 1-2 debuffs we reach easy lvl 14
            when we are with 0 debuffs we need luck to pass lvl 13
            that's strange

Comment

u need mage who know it debuff timing since it reduce 30%
              and use vulcan after puri and try kill it asap or you can spend more
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Archer use is,mage puri, and just dps is many factors why u take more/less dmg like blok reduction or crit also floating dmg...but i dont think this boss will hit u by 30k with 80% more dmg buff and your 85k br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

use bleed is a must

Comment

its a dps race like moonevil boss the 2nd after certain amount of turns he gain +1k% damage i use vulcan on start when he buffs shield and vulcan again unless u can dps enough and save vulcan for nxt boss the fster u kill it less chance of u being dead

Comment

ohh it reminds me when I was able to pass lvl 14 once in a while, like 1-2 times per 10 attempts. But when we got debuffed 2 times(same team) becaused we screwed at 3-5 bosses we passed lvl 14 lol.
                      As for 13 make sure you use puri right after the aoe attack, while the other one uses aoe heal with an iris or something

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                        Weird, But take note that the dmg from bosses are random, so you can expect from 10k - 100k, just depends in your defense and luck with him.
                        But if you want to reduce the dmg taken from him you can use apollo shield which reduces teh dmg taken to -30% if im not mistaken
                        10k-100k?? LMAO

Comment

Working...
                        X