This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Agree those rhinestones are blocking the rhino path, unflocking the bazzle the fugazzgle. Nid unblbuck Mum NM to flaskati what NOW I'M USINC CAPLOCKS TO SHOW I'M REALLY ABIG MAN. Apostle fashizle, DC 132, lower beatufil warzune, alex steenjes, hockey playerssssss, scam hilter, wkwkwkwkwkw, righlty not soso. Astronaut, nOT my goon, unrealastititi, padnae youlalalala. DEEEmon, invading my tuilet, fashilze the gizzlege, wartuner update turn block wasdeg.

Ohhh god, everyone woke up in the house xddddd

Comment

HEre is ur cookie!

Comment

When you can't speak proper english or use a good translator (not that there is one lol), please don't post anything. I had a hard time understanding *** are you trying to say....
        <Wartune>

Name: NightFer
        Server: S183
        Class: Mage
        Level: 80
        BR: 3mil+
        Guild: Fallen

Comment

Looks like a random word generator spit all this out... Have to say though, really impressed by this level of trolling. The level of creativity here is lightyears beyond some of Condor or some of the others... bravo sir! Bravo!

Comment

Agree those rhinestones are blocking the rhino path, unflocking the bazzle the fugazzgle. Nid unblbuck Mum NM to flaskati what NOW I'M USINC CAPLOCKS TO SHOW I'M REALLY ABIG MAN. Apostle fashizle, DC 132, lower beatufil warzune, alex steenjes, hockey playerssssss, scam hilter, wkwkwkwkwkw, righlty not soso. Astronaut, nOT my goon, unrealastititi, padnae youlalalala. DEEEmon, invading my tuilet, fashilze the gizzlege, wartuner update turn block wasdeg.
            It's like you read my mind
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

what the hell u are talking about here?

Comment

epic trollers =P it would've been better if they typed it in their own mother tongue and let us use google translate instead....even yoda makes more sense when he speaks despite his broken sentences....this is just a combination of broken sentences, incoherent grammar and vocab and tons of other mistakes that throws all logic away and turned what seems like english words into gibberish....reminds me of some songs sang in gibberish =P no idea what the hell they're singing about but the songs are nice XD
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

can any one translate this post in english to help him
                  ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                  when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                    can any one translate this post in english to help him
                    in order to translate one needs to know what language is he posting in the first place....many ppl (including myself) do not know which branch of english his post stemmed from since english unlike chinese and a few other languages does not have "dialects" and even if we're comparing between the english used in different english speaking countries, the differences are usually 1 or 2 letters and not whole sentence structure and other stuff. Someone needs to contact this guy on skype, find out what language they speak and get the original details he wanted to post b4 they can translate...or maybe the poster will miraculously master english and post in a coherent n cohesive manner so that the rest of us humans can understand it.

Comment

maybe he does speak english

maybe he is just high
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Looking at the word ''steentjes'' , I can figure out its dutch
                        (steentjes - small word of stones. He was taking about leg stones

Originally posted by Toshiba2012 View Post
                        Now you get back the golden stone look at demon-moon nm nm where you have to hand when you got Kyani 16000 6 gold rhinestones (VIP CHEST) and two ordinary stone 10 total AND NOW 2 ordinary steenjes .... and you call uppdate not normal that you lit people, but the people who make 16k Kyani and pay for only 2 steenjes give back ... nOT NORMAL where does this go
                        I think he is talking about the rigged VIP chest in DT normal. that it used to be 10 and now 2 for the price of 16k krynt
                        (Im not sure myself since i dont do dt and open the vip chest)

Originally posted by Toshiba2012 View Post
                        FIRST LOOK WORLDBOS WAS 3 TIMES NOW 2 TIMES AND GOLD STONES NOW OUT OF THE 10 STONES NOW JUST BEAUTIFUL 2 WARTUNE DEAL AND LET PEOPLE maaar PAYMENT IS THIS FRAUD

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS IMMEDIATELY
                        Here he is complaining about wb and the 2 leg stones again
                        And later he is complaining about r2 and paying/donating money to them is a fraud

Anything else you need to know ? XD
                        #serious reply is serious
                        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                        âœ* Prizzly
                        âœ* Knight
                        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

maan.. out of boredom i tried reading this in Morgan Freeman's voice.. funneh
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post

I think he is talking about the rigged VIP chest in DT normal. that it used to be 10 and now 2 for the price of 16k krynt

And later he is complaining about r2 and paying/donating money to them is a fraud

why would anyone need vip chest for lv 60 set anyway...vips get enough keys fast enough that they can just spam it on key runs. Why waste kyanite on the chest....It only took us a couple of months to farm enough loids for all 4 pieces without having to buy any of the loids n stones from events. If it was LL NM I could at least understand why one would complain if the drops gets nerfed, since there's no summoner so it takes a much longer time to gather enough mats for even 1 piece....they should try farming for lv 80 leg sets. Even if they have unlimited kyanite and keys, it'll still take them forever to farm it...

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post

Perfect reply, all the other racist ethnocentric people who posted here can go to hell. I'm guessing 99% of the smart mouth replies are Americans, and they wonder why the world hates them.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                                Perfect reply, all the other racist ethnocentric people who posted here can go to hell. I'm guessing 99% of the smart mouth replies are Americans, and they wonder why the world hates them.
                                I'm guessing you're the kind of person that create wars because you can't take a joke? I've been on this forum for a while and it's insulting to see all those players who can't even make an effort to write in English, or at least ask someone who knows English to translate for them. Also, before jumping off the bridge, that Toshiba guy has spam his non sense in other forum sections and even 1 moderator made fun of him because he change his name but post the same garbage. I don't live in the U.S.A and my first language is not English. You know my post, the third one? When I wrote it, you know why I did this? It's because it's exactly how I felt when I read his comment. Caplocks, bad grammar, lower and upper case letters everywhere where it make no sense. I have no clue what he meant (Sorry if I don't know what Steenjes are, I'm really sorry). Also, he should be banned because he post his message in all Wartune section and even change his name to keep spamming. Sorry, you can call me racist, I have no respect for post like this whatever his nationality is.
                                Last edited by Eskendal; 03-15-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X