This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    Perfect reply, all the other racist ethnocentric people who posted here can go to hell. I'm guessing 99% of the smart mouth replies are Americans, and they wonder why the world hates them.
    ok! all are racists. but i wonder what your comment on americans makes you.

p.s. i am not an american
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Perfect reply, all the other racist ethnocentric people who posted here can go to hell. I'm guessing 99% of the smart mouth replies are Americans, and they wonder why the world hates them.
      Lol, calling other racist while being one itself.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        Lol, calling other racist while being one itself.
        Being American is a nationality, not a race, educate yourself you ignorant moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          I'm guessing you're the kind of person that create wars because you can't take a joke? I've been on this forum for a while and it's insulting to see all those players who can't even make an effort to write in English, or at least ask someone who knows English to translate for them. Also, before jumping off the bridge, that Toshiba guy has spam his non sense in other forum sections and even 1 moderator made fun of him because he change his name but post the same garbage. I don't live in the U.S.A and my first language is not English. You know my post, the third one? When I wrote it, you know why I did this? It's because it's exactly how I felt when I read his comment. Caplocks, bad grammar, lower and upper case letters everywhere where it make no sense. I have no clue what he meant (Sorry if I don't know what Steenjes are, I'm really sorry). Also, he should be banned because he post his message in all Wartune section and even change his name to keep spamming. Sorry, you can call me racist, I have no respect for post like this whatever his nationality is.
          No idea who this person is or the reason for their post. But where is there any rule that says you must speak perfect English to be able to post here? English is my only language, and I was born in America, but I take offensive to collective bullying of someone (encouraged by the mods) because their lack of English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, whatever. My point is calling out these ignorant bullies who have nothing better to do than call out someone simply because of how they write and spell, get a life people. How on earth is someone posting in a forum without using perfect English offensive to you? Honestly, think for a minute, how is something, not directed to you, where the only fault is incorrect grammar, spelling, punctuation whatever in the slightest way offensive?

Look at the worlds biggest troll stating posts in other languages, don't see people shooting him down in flames because of his non-english posts.

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
            ok! all are racists. but i wonder what your comment on americans makes you.

p.s. i am not an american
            It forms my opinion about a nationality, since when is 'American' a race? You people are hilariously uneducated.

Comment

No idea who this person is or the reason for their post. But where is there any rule that says you must speak perfect English to be able to post here? English is my only language, and I was born in America, but I take offensive to collective bullying of someone (encouraged by the mods) because their lack of English, grammar, spelling, punctuation, whatever. My point is calling out these ignorant bullies who have nothing better to do than call out someone simply because of how they write and spell, get a life people. How on earth is someone posting in a forum without using perfect English offensive to you? Honestly, think for a minute, how is something, not directed to you, where the only fault is incorrect grammar, spelling, punctuation whatever in the slightest way offensive?

Look at the worlds biggest troll stating posts in other languages, don't see people shooting him down in flames because of his non-english posts.
              I saw that guy make 5-6 posts (same post, copy-paste) in all the sections of the forum in a short period of time (can't find them anymore, seem mod. deleted them, I don't know why...) he even made another account to spam his message. I thought it was annoying. So I made a post making fun of him. You think I was just making fun of his grammar, spelling or whatever, well it's not the case. Of course the fact he uses Google Translate wasn't really helping his cause, but that's not why I troll his post, it was because of his spamming. Pretty sure spamming is against forum rule, but, I will let the moderators take care of that.

Comment

Being American is a nationality, not a race, educate yourself you ignorant moron.
                lol semantics. i pitied you.
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Agree those rhinestones are blocking the rhino path, unflocking the bazzle the fugazzgle. Nid unblbuck Mum NM to flaskati what NOW I'M USINC CAPLOCKS TO SHOW I'M REALLY ABIG MAN. Apostle fashizle, DC 132, lower beatufil warzune, alex steenjes, hockey playerssssss, scam hilter, wkwkwkwkwkw, righlty not soso. Astronaut, nOT my goon, unrealastititi, padnae youlalalala. DEEEmon, invading my tuilet, fashilze the gizzlege, wartuner update turn block wasdeg.
                  Amazing your post is...hi says Yoda
                  Server: Kabam 17
                  Player name: Dwarf
                  Player level: 80
                  Player class: Knight
                  Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
                  Battle rating: 615k
                  Guild name: LoonyToons

Comment

isnt it america a continent? isnt other countries in there other than EEUU? "educate yourself ignorant moron" ??

Comment

Point out the racism.

Oblivion6
                      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                      Smart people outsmart each other.
                      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                      TheGuardingDark status: ██
                      senadbasic status: ██
                      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

It forms my opinion about a nationality, since when is 'American' a race? You people are hilariously uneducated.
                        if you want to call out people based on semantics, then i must say i literally nowhere called you racist. you call me uneducated, eh? but you don't seem to understand what is written in plain english. nice education sir. your comment is not a mere post stating your opinion about a nationality. it is a nationalist slur where you are insinuating allegations about members of american nationality in a derogatory and pejorative manner. hence my comment which states that i am wondering what that makes you. you are educated, so i guess you will know what that makes you. also you calling people morons and uneducated on a public forum just to flaunt your superiority over them and your high self righteous babble no matter how imaginative it is in actuality makes you come across as a person with a very low self esteem. calling names to people do not make you superior. it just allows uneducated people like me question your education.
                        cheers!
                        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                          if you want to call out people based on semantics, then i must say i literally nowhere called you racist. you call me uneducated, eh? but you don't seem to understand what is written in plain english. nice education sir. your comment is not a mere post stating your opinion about a nationality. it is a nationalist slur where you are insinuating allegations about members of american nationality in a derogatory and pejorative manner. hence my comment which states that i am wondering what that makes you. you are educated, so i guess you will know what that makes you. also you calling people morons and uneducated on a public forum just to flaunt your superiority over them and your high self righteous babble no matter how imaginative it is in actuality makes you come across as a person with a very low self esteem. calling names to people do not make you superior. it just allows uneducated people like me question your education.
                          cheers!
                          Sorry, no idea what you just said, google translate doesn't yet translate ethnocentric elitism. I'll just assume you're agreeing with me.

Comment

Originally posted by tincho123 View Post
                            isnt it america a continent? isnt other countries in there other than EEUU? "educate yourself ignorant moron" ??
                            You make no sense, I have no idea what you're saying! Learn better english or don't post on the forum, how dare you insult me with your poor english!

Comment

You make no sense, I have no idea what you're saying! Learn better english or don't post on the forum, how dare you insult me with your poor english!
                              You didn't make any sense either. English is not a race too, then how come you call other people racist?

Comment

Agree those rhinestones are blocking the rhino path, unflocking the bazzle the fugazzgle. Nid unblbuck Mum NM to flaskati what NOW I'M USINC CAPLOCKS TO SHOW I'M REALLY ABIG MAN. Apostle fashizle, DC 132, lower beatufil warzune, alex steenjes, hockey playerssssss, scam hilter, wkwkwkwkwkw, righlty not soso. Astronaut, nOT my goon, unrealastititi, padnae youlalalala. DEEEmon, invading my tuilet, fashilze the gizzlege, wartuner update turn block wasdeg.
                                This is one of the most brilliant posts I have ever read on a gaming forum.

I literally shot Diet Coke through my nose when I read it.
                                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Working...
                                X