This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    You make no sense, I have no idea what you're saying! Learn better english or don't post on the forum, how dare you insult me with your poor english!
    I want to see you trying to get information from a web that isn't written in your native language, I dare you to post there using a translator.
    Such persons must get a d*ck slap in da face. ;D
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Sorry, no idea what you just said, google translate doesn't yet translate ethnocentric elitism. I'll just assume you're agreeing with me.
      thought you are educated
      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
        This is one of the most brilliant posts I have ever read on a gaming forum.

I literally shot Diet Coke through my nose when I read it.
        lol, reverse snorting coke, love it!

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          I want to see you trying to get information from a web that isn't written in your native language, I dare you to post there using a translator.
          Such persons must get a d*ck slap in da face. ;D
          God you people are dumb, read the thread not the post, this was my point. I give up, you non-english speaking people can fend for yourselves from now on.

Comment

God you people are dumb, read the thread not the post, this was my point. I give up, you non-english speaking people can fend for yourselves from now on.
            Heh, calling other people dumb while being one itself.
            I'm seeing a pattern here...
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              Heh, calling other people dumb while being one itself.
              I'm seeing a pattern here...
              nah! he is not dumb. he is highly educated.

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                nah! he is not dumb. he is highly educated.
                Educated and dumb are not exclusive to each other...
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Two people arguing with each other about being dumb, ROFL, idiots.

Comment

Two people arguing with each other about being dumb, ROFL, idiots.
                    See? i told you there is a pattern here.

Comment

lol! yes i see it

Comment

but ibzc00 is so funny with his superiority complex, i am almost out of popcorn

Comment

It forms my opinion about a nationality, since when is 'American' a race? You people are hilariously uneducated.
                          You began your righteous crusade under the pretext that you were defending an individual from "cyber-bullying". The hypocrisy of this is that the above quoted statement, along with the several others I have already read posted by yourself, also clearly fit the definition of "cyber bullying". Your claim that a person is ignorant or uneducated because they use the concepts of racism and anti-nationalism in the same context is not only just as hurtful as the comments you are protesting it is also flawed. Since making judgements or comments based on a persons race or nationality are simply sub-categories of prejudice, and each sub-category has the defining characteristic of making derogatory comments regarding an individual or group based off of perceived or preconceived stereotypes, their similarities FAR outweigh their differences.

In one of your other posts you asked why Eskandal thought it was a rule that someone needs to speak perfect english to post here (paraphrasing so as not to clutter this with multi-posts). There is no such rule. There is, however, a very basic ethic of courtesy for those who are attempting to receive the same service from these forums as you are. When a non-english speaking person goes into a fast food restaurant they have a few options. They can have a bi-lingual friend help them, they can point at the picture of what they want or they can walk right into the line and attempt to order in a heavily accented and broken mixture of english and their native language. The only option here which does not cause a major delay in the ability of the restaurant to serve all it's customers is the bi-lingual friend. A person posting threads on this forum which are, for the most part, incomprehensible causes a delay for other people reading these forums in a very similar fashion. These delays could be due to a post being moved to the 2nd page because of the extra active thread, or due to the time lost while the person tried to make sense of the statements in the incomprehensible post.

Finally, for clarification, Eskandal finds people who do not post in "functional" and legible english on primarily english forums insulting because he/she works hard to ensure that he/she can clearly get a point across in what is not his/her native language. The apparent inability or unwillingness of others, therefore, upsets him/her because he/she views it as a form of laziness and egotism.

that is all
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                            You began your righteous crusade under the pretext that you were defending an individual from "cyber-bullying". The hypocrisy of this is that the above quoted statement, along with the several others I have already read posted by yourself, also clearly fit the definition of "cyber bullying". Your claim that a person is ignorant or uneducated because they use the concepts of racism and anti-nationalism in the same context is not only just as hurtful as the comments you are protesting it is also flawed. Since making judgements or comments based on a persons race or nationality are simply sub-categories of prejudice, and each sub-category has the defining characteristic of making derogatory comments regarding an individual or group based off of perceived or preconceived stereotypes, their similarities FAR outweigh their differences.

In one of your other posts you asked why Eskandal thought it was a rule that someone needs to speak perfect english to post here (paraphrasing so as not to clutter this with multi-posts). There is no such rule. There is, however, a very basic ethic of courtesy for those who are attempting to receive the same service from these forums as you are. When a non-english speaking person goes into a fast food restaurant they have a few options. They can have a bi-lingual friend help them, they can point at the picture of what they want or they can walk right into the line and attempt to order in a heavily accented and broken mixture of english and their native language. The only option here which does not cause a major delay in the ability of the restaurant to serve all it's customers is the bi-lingual friend. A person posting threads on this forum which are, for the most part, incomprehensible causes a delay for other people reading these forums in a very similar fashion. These delays could be due to a post being moved to the 2nd page because of the extra active thread, or due to the time lost while the person tried to make sense of the statements in the incomprehensible post.

Finally, for clarification, Eskandal finds people who do not post in "functional" and legible english on primarily english forums insulting because he/she works hard to ensure that he/she can clearly get a point across in what is not his/her native language. The apparent inability or unwillingness of others, therefore, upsets him/her because he/she views it as a form of laziness and egotism.

that is all
                            i am sure he will not understand this also and assume you are agreeing with him

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                              i am sure he will not understand this also and assume you are agreeing with him
                              Well even if he does assume that it's ok. As long as I can put forth a rational argument as to why the whole "making fun of broken english and non-sensical posts is racism" ideology that is spreading through these forums is just plain silly then I'm happy.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Interestingly in the UK, under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 when they defined racially aggravated offenses they included Nationality.

"For the purposes of the Act, a racial group is "a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins." "

Which means technically if this was said in the UK it would fall under the umbrella of racism, although I would think the CPS barmy if they prosecuted. ^^
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X