This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Interestingly in the UK, under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 when they defined racially aggravated offenses they included Nationality.

"For the purposes of the Act, a racial group is "a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins." "

Which means technically if this was said in the UK it would fall under the umbrella of racism, although I would think the CPS barmy if they prosecuted. ^^
    No nationality was used or said outisde of ibczs, what's-it, post about Americans.

What Eskendal did was no where close to what is listed above.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
      No nationality was used or said outisde of ibczs, what's-it, post about Americans.

What Eskendal did was no where close to what is listed above.
      Yeah wasn't Eskendals funny post i referred to
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
        Interestingly in the UK, under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 when they defined racially aggravated offenses they included Nationality.

"For the purposes of the Act, a racial group is "a group of persons defined by reference to race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins." "

Which means technically if this was said in the UK it would fall under the umbrella of racism, although I would think the CPS barmy if they prosecuted. ^^

well....in America we also have nationality under the umbrella of racism....and sexual orientation as well....both are considered to be acts of racism in America due to them being specific points of derogatory comments and insulting someone for being who they are. hence why they both fall under racism in America because if you're a guy who likes guys (or a girl who likes to date only girls) that is something that you cannot change. at least in the sense of the United States Judicial Branch of Government. Insulting someone due to their incompetence of being able to type up basic legible English or any other language for that matter for people to at least use a program to decipher what they are saying is an insult to everyone's intelligence by pretty much saying that everyone on this forum is beneath you to even take the time to make sure you are legible and easily understood. I'm American and I like to think I am one of the small percentage of Americans who at least can properly appreciate their own language. It's even more insulting to people who have worked hard to pick up a second or even third language if you're not willing to put forth the same effort. Hence why I don't even dare to try to understand/speak/type any language other than English because I know I will butcher the language and look like a total moron and probably insult the other person's mother somehow lol.....knowing my terrible luck that it is.....

so! moral of the story kiddies is that if you're gonna make a post in someone else language make sure they can at least understand it

Comment

Yep, time to close this thread.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X