Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fate stones (Loss of space or usefull ? )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate stones (Loss of space or usefull ? )

I had a huge question which im searching arround for a while , ppl with max fate spend a lot of space to save fate stones are we going to need them or we just save them like noobs ?

thanks in advance and a CONFIRMED answer would be nice so we wont sell them and then we will see we can use them r2 is always welcome to reply if they feel like supporting a bit

Server : S38x
    Class : Archer
    BR : 180k+
    Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

You save the fate like others save soul ( who have SE 80 ).
    I am pretty sure the normal sc won't be a use in the future patches. Maybe they will, I don't know.
    People who have now SE 80 unless they get kicked from guild and re-enter ( for stuff to be in mail for 1 month ) I doubt they have space to keep them.
    As for stones, once I reach 20 I won't spin the wheel ( only for quest ).
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Them some has Soul Engraves lvl 80 and wait for Adv Soul Engraves only save the chest and dont open it for save spot.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Adv se and fate need 'advenced stones' No point to save after u Make 80/20v...also with se it will just take 3x space in your bag

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

fate stone many invent
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

well no one seems to have asked yet the chinese if that advanced fate /advanced dragon system as some says is called requires fate stones or something else
            Last edited by Draggyy; 03-13-2014, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              well no one seems to have asked yet the chinese if that advanced fate /advanced dragon system as some says is called requires fate stones or something else
              Well...its kinda obvius

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Don't forget that the chinese version got slot capacity increased to be able to hold 9999 of an item in a slot, rather than our current 999 in a slot. So, if ProCity follows the patches, hording those items 'just in case' will only take up 1/10th of the space they do now.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                  Don't forget that the chinese version got slot capacity increased to be able to hold 9999 of an item in a slot, rather than our current 999 in a slot. So, if ProCity follows the patches, hording those items 'just in case' will only take up 1/10th of the space they do now.
                  They sure will apply it ,like Auction house...

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                    They sure will apply it ,like Auction house...
                    Compared with how many things we have gotten from the Chinese version versus how many things we haven't gotten, I'm inclined to be tentatively optimistic. You do whatever you wish though.

Comment

not sure about fate stones but for SC you need an advanced stone to upgrade the advance soul engrave lv. So if you're already maxed on soul engrave, you can sell all those SC. Even if you keep them, you can't use them in events.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        not sure about fate stones but for SC you need an advanced stone to upgrade the advance soul engrave lv. So if you're already maxed on soul engrave, you can sell all those SC. Even if you keep them, you can't use them in events.
                        OMG.

Athena, I read your posts and I know you give good information, but I've got to ask... are you positive about this?
                        I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

I am. Need rainbow stones (they're multicolored soul crystals), they come from a dungeon type thing that hasn't been released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
                            OMG.

Athena, I read your posts and I know you give good information, but I've got to ask... are you positive about this?
                            it was in ****** blog with screenshots and I've gotten confirmation from the chinese players too. Can't type as fast as them since I'm not used to typing chinese words as opposed to writing them =P So I normally avoid communication if I play on my alt on chinese servers XD.
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                            X