• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
    i need souls event to apollo i have 40 flowers D= i need 180
    buy boxes there will be no clovers given for sc or whips

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
      pfft whats wrong with taking something u enjoy doing seriously? there is a limit of going overboard and this is definitely not going overboard. Compared to the free players that complain over the event makers being cheapasses, the mega spenders to become op are obviously the ones that take the game far too seriously. seen some1 riding on a cloud caller? He spent $500 to get that piece of ****. Thats obviously taking this game far too seriously
      $500 might not be a lot of money to them all depends how much money they earn and have

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        $500 might not be a lot of money to them all depends how much money they earn and have
        Talking about the 2% of the population here. Most people don't have 500.00 to just throw away. Though idc really what people spend there money on. I guess if they enjoy it they have the right to spend on w/e they please. Just don't say that 500.00 isn't a lot of money. Since it is a lot of money to the majority of people.

Comment

Even if they have the SC event, don't expect event item lucky clover as reward.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
            u can demand a fair treatment while u stay cool , not everyone rage
            No you can't. You can ask for treatment you consider fair. I suppose technically you can demand special treatment but don't expect anything positive to come out of it. You're welcome for that life lesson.

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
            pfft whats wrong with taking something u enjoy doing seriously? there is a limit of going overboard and this is definitely not going overboard. Compared to the free players that complain over the event makers being cheapasses, the mega spenders to become op are obviously the ones that take the game far too seriously. seen some1 riding on a cloud caller? He spent $500 to get that piece of ****. Thats obviously taking this game far too seriously
            There's nothing wrong with taking something you enjoy doing seriously. However, I didn't say that. I said taking this game FAR TOO seriously, and there are plenty of people doing that. Not sure why you're bringing up cashers and non cashers as that really doesn't have any relevance to players getting worried about whether they'll get an event or not. In case you weren't aware, the OP is a heavy casher. You're saying mega spenders take the game too seriously, but that the OP isn't....yet the OP is a mega spender so....I just don't understand your logic.

Cloud caller required the player to recharge 100k balens actually, not 50k. Also it didn't require the player to spend that money in a given period of time, they could stretch it out as much as they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              buy boxes there will be no clovers given for sc or whips
              dont have money x.x
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                Talking about the 2% of the population here. Most people don't have 500.00 to just throw away. Though idc really what people spend there money on. I guess if they enjoy it they have the right to spend on w/e they please. Just don't say that 500.00 isn't a lot of money. Since it is a lot of money to the majority of people.
                $500 isnt a of money depends who you are talking to, besides the majority doesnt matter in this game the 2% pays the game

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
                  dont have money x.x
                  You would be surprised how many "cashers" don't have money yet still spend on the game.

Credit Cards OP, nerf.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

500 dollar is truly not a lot of money

But to spend it on a 2d pixelated digital game that does not even belong to u

Its just a wanton waste

Comment

Working...
                    X