No announcement yet.

Please include Kynite in this SC Event.at least that is fair and can be done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from my part they can give 25 sc=1 clover AND NOTHING ELSE!

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
      from my part they can give 25 sc=1 clover AND NOTHING ELSE!
      of course, I would also agree with that, but dont expect an unlimited event with clover in return. So being more reasonable, whips and kyanite could be a nice reward

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        Well...I suppose having 3k+ skelly keys and having over 30k crypt tokens left over even though I just bought a few hundred scrolls counts as having a use for crypt tokens/skelly keys? Then again, we can buy gold chest with crypt tokens for now so its still 1 grade more useful than skelly keys like u mentioned. Seeing as leg 80 pieces are gonna cost 100m to enchant to +36...time to start stocking up on exp books n gold chests n 30 days worth of wb bonuses...
        Why not do DT Nm key runs since you do not need exp or 70 set stuff? That way you can at least make 300k worth of loids a day.

Comment

engrave 1x get 1 sc pls

Comment

25 engraving and get
            20000 gold/ 20000 Daru
            2 Mount Whip/2 lvl 1-3 gem pack
            2000 Kyanite/1 mahara/3 spectrum/ 0.25-0.5-1 lucky clover.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Lol. Dont expect too much on the rewards if there is sc event . Coz when most players dont want the rewards , we all know that this forum will be flooded with ' i hate that **** reward and etc. Etc. .

Comment

My expectations are so low that even if they don't give anything as reward, i would consider it as 'greatly exceeds expectations'.

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                  u can get Runestones in daily basis from Jewel + tanks x2 and the kynite is overkill , i think i would be cool something like engrave x50 or more and get x1 whip + wheel for card event
                  Yehe but lvl 10 Chaos coste 318 000+ exp and that is only one rune
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    Yehe but lvl 10 Chaos coste 318 000+ exp and that is only one rune
                    You're not supposed to get everything in the game within 2 days of their release. Keep working and shut up.

Comment

forgot to quote

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                      Why not do DT Nm key runs since you do not need exp or 70 set stuff? That way you can at least make 300k worth of loids a day.
                      That's a hell of a lot of work for 300k, just spend $1 on balen boost and get 300k extra from WB. Surely no one has time to do key run every day!

Comment

spend more
                        buy more
                        get less
                        NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                          While I'm maxed out for leg 70 stuff, my team isn't. Making them do dt nm runs when they need lv 70 stuff is unfair for them. In fact I don't need loids, nor leg stones nor exp. I can do without dungeons too. I even have my 2nd lv 70 set synthed. Just lacking in insignia to make them legend....well...3 more pieces leg...almost enough for 2nd piece to leg ^_^.

Until battle guardians is out or if I face tok hard n nm ppl in arena, its not hard to 1 hit entire teams with my apollo sword of judgement. Seeing as when I awaken, I get 19k matk added to my 43k patk converted to matk. So unless one has 40 - 50k mdef...chances are they'll be eating 2 times 30 - 60k normal dmg or 60+ - 120k crit dmg. Only problem is I only have 200k hp. Not always enough to tank 3 ppl =P Maybe if I had 300k (he's almost there) like Zebq that would be possible. Sadly its hard to find ppl to do arena with. Even noobs avoid teaming up with me or maybe its because I'm only free during times when everyone is busy or they doing arena with fixed teams =(

ToK NM chests like to give me more SC than insignia lately as well...and gb occurs at 4am for me so I rarely attend it...either way...I'm not in a rush since next patch will probably be out in late Apr or early May. Should have more than enough time to gather insig to make a 2nd set of lv 70 leg to use in synthesis of lv 80 stuff...I'm sure the other ppl who already maxed are also collecting resources =P
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

As long as we get sc event all stuff will be nice in already reaching full inventory :@.

Comment

Working...
                            X