• Time
  • Show
Clear All

engrave your soul 25 times and receive the following:
    clover x 1
    kyranite x 2000
    Gold x 15000

if the event is something like this I will be very happy ^^
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Please, moderators, pass this to the GM.

Suggestion for this SC Event:
      Engrave your SC 25 times to receive:
      1 x whip
      25 x SC

Should be awesome.

Man need this. It will at least be fair to noncashers.
      Im sure many are reading this going sounds fair. Yet people do not ask why they would add souls when their best customers are already capped with souls.

Comment

must be 25 sc+25 fate stone+ 25 whips+25k kyanites+25k daru+25k golds
        -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
          Im sure many are reading this going sounds fair. Yet people do not ask why they would add souls when their best customers are already capped with souls.
          Why ask that question when they themselves are not maxed? ppl do not care about others. If they're not maxed, others should not be maxed (don't tell it to me. these ppl have twisted logic). Its the same as asking them why they never thought that Engrave your SC 25 times to receive 25 soul engraving exp is very fair. They just don't understand that while it is a game to them, asking for such stuff without considering the underlying coding that allows us to see this as a game instead of gibberish on a screen results in more work for the programmers in order to code a separate event for them while the ppl with maxed engrave gets a diff type of sc event. So rather than give themselves more work, its easier to just deny all from it and put other more "useful" items like skeleton keys which apparently is soooo useful, it clogs up inventory slots and gets utilized at 8 keys/day and chances you'd get back skelly keys from mystery chests opened with skelly keys is more than 50% (at least for me). So you'd need more than a yr to finish using whatever skelly keys u get from one event while ur getting more every month. So its time for you to give up all that daily attempt and go with 3 lower lv guildies in DT NM and spam keys to help them get leg 60 sets (that's what all (maybe not all but most?) the newbies in the guilds are demanding all the time for help anyway irregardless if u told them you had not done ur dailies yet. If you don't help, they leave the guild anyway...)
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Stop with the walls of text please.........every post you make it's another WoT ......QQ
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Why ask that question when they themselves are not maxed? ppl do not care about others. If they're not maxed, others should not be maxed (don't tell it to me. these ppl have twisted logic). Its the same as asking them why they never thought that Engrave your SC 25 times to receive 25 soul engraving exp is very fair. They just don't understand that while it is a game to them, asking for such stuff without considering the underlying coding that allows us to see this as a game instead of gibberish on a screen results in more work for the programmers in order to code a separate event for them while the ppl with maxed engrave gets a diff type of sc event. So rather than give themselves more work, its easier to just deny all from it and put other more "useful" items like skeleton keys which apparently is soooo useful, it clogs up inventory slots and gets utilized at 8 keys/day and chances you'd get back skelly keys from mystery chests opened with skelly keys is more than 50% (at least for me). So you'd need more than a yr to finish using whatever skelly keys u get from one event while ur getting more every month. So its time for you to give up all that daily attempt and go with 3 lower lv guildies in DT NM and spam keys to help them get leg 60 sets (that's what all (maybe not all but most?) the newbies in the guilds are demanding all the time for help anyway irregardless if u told them you had not done ur dailies yet. If you don't help, they leave the guild anyway...)
              DT Nm key runs allows you to use 300 keys every 4 days. so in just over a month you could use your 3k keys. After all whats the point of doing Lych NM daily after you get full 70 legend. Key run even gives more exp then Lych NM.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarS69 View Post
                DT Nm key runs allows you to use 300 keys every 4 days. so in just over a month you could use your 3k keys. After all whats the point of doing Lych NM daily after you get full 70 legend. Key run even gives more exp then Lych NM.
                I don't need exp either. I'm maxed out in talents n 800m capped exp for me. Plus I don't even have time to do my own runs. If I did do them, I do have a fixed group of ppl I do everything with. So unless they're agreeable to loan me out, it would be unfair for them if I just go off n help others =P especially since it took me alot of effort of get them to schedule their runs with me in the first place. So it does take more than a yr to finish using up skelly keys since I don't do DT NM. Total waste of time when I lack time =P For those that do have all the time in the world, go ahead and spend ur keys in DT NM XD.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                X