How about some more space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some more space

With all the new stuff that's been coming out, don't you think we would need more space to put it? I think it's time to raise the guild level cap and open a 2nd page in vault.

I totally agree. I opened with balens (recharging) 2 rows in the second page. But I am not able to pay to open more rows, so I will not be able to participate in some of the events because I have to use my items all the time

At least decrease the balens required to unlock space, please

Comment

yea then i dont need to use saved bb to unlock a row of my backpack
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

in fact, R2 should understand that they are complete unfair in this topic. Old players have 3 pages, because they could open them with the vouchers. And new players are completely unable to have not the same inventory space, but not even half of it, so this is totally unfair and I really hope R2 makes something about it

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
          in fact, R2 should understand that they are complete unfair in this topic. Old players have 3 pages, because they could open them with the vouchers. And new players are completely unable to have not the same inventory space, but not even half of it, so this is totally unfair and I really hope R2 makes something about it
          You are right and i am agree with you, BUT those of us that bought second page with balens... will we get some compensation if second page become free? Cuz for us will be unfair too.
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I was actually talking about the guild vault, but yes, they do need to lower the balen price for rows in the bags. I have all but 2 rows open in my 2nd bag. I will not spend 885 bound balens to open another row. Being a f2p, I need those for more important things. Something else that would help, would be if they didn't have a 999 limit on items in 1 space. Make it unlimited same items in 1 space, and that would solve some problems, or even 9999.

Comment

Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
              With all the new stuff that's been coming out, don't you think we would need more space to put it? I think it's time to raise the guild level cap and open a 2nd page in vault.
              r2 wanna farm balen lol if not am sure is gonna be hard coz $$$$$ is the main thing lol

Comment

Originally posted by R230527694 View Post
                r2 wanna farm balen lol if not am sure is gonna be hard coz $$$$$ is the main thing lol
                how many posts did you necro?

Comment

Originally posted by LayfonWolfstein View Post
                  how many posts did you necro?
                  what do u mean

Comment

Working...
                  X