Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not much of a news!! They Are Scared Of None Chaser!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not much of a news!! They Are Scared Of None Chaser!!

some club remove the best event for none casher like SC and whip for their own sake thats why we have that SC and Whip events and we are still lucky we have
    that. they are scared that none casher get mount and wings and get stronger cause they spend money pff they called their selves wartune elite club so
    dont blame r2...

I'm none chaser.

R2 are scare me?
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

not r2 some club that spend money -.-

Comment

chasers war on everything
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I am part of that group and I still want those events so don't think we all did that.

Comment

chasers.. kampaii
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by BLooD|StalkeR View Post
              some club remove the best event for none casher like SC and whip for their own sake thats why we have that SC and Whip events and we are still lucky we have
              that. they are scared that none casher get mount and wings and get stronger cause they spend money pff they called their selves wartune elite club so
              dont blame r2...
              Be a millionaire, spend money, get all in a game that you can get, be a part from a club, and get a poll.
              Why cashers spend money? To have advantage over those who don't ofc.
              Why we help non-cashers? If we care more about non-cashers, our cashers quit, so why would they listen to those who don't even spend 1$ and not listening to those who spend over 1k$ ? Its bit obvious.
              We had some sc/whip event with mounts, but cashers from that club maybe whined cause they pay money and others get it for free.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

the thing is there elite club seams kinda pointless because a non casher can get the same br a casher can get just takes alot of time ( and saving of bound ballens ) and u can get there ive maybe spent 300 dollers on wartunes since i started playing ( launch of server kabam 46) few months maybe pushing 5 have lvl 8 vip lvl 68 ( lvled tofast) stuns coming up nicly and my brs going over 80k and going up at a decent rate

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                  a non casher can get the same br a casher can get just takes alot of time
                  Um...no that's not possible...JUST from buying all the cash exclusive mounts, a 10k BR gap is created that a non casher can never close. Max soul/stables? Theoretically yes. Just will take a few decades...Max fate? A little over one year...Max Wings or orange slyph with max sepelcrum? A few centuries...
                  Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                  _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    Be a millionaire, spend money, get all in a game that you can get, be a part from a club, and get a poll.
                    Why cashers spend money? To have advantage over those who don't ofc.
                    Why we help non-cashers? If we care more about non-cashers, our cashers quit, so why would they listen to those who don't even spend 1$ and not listening to those who spend over 1k$ ? Its bit obvious.
                    We had some sc/whip event with mounts, but cashers from that club maybe whined cause they pay money and others get it for free.

will they can spend and spend until they will sell their house they will quit on the game anyway -.- soon maybe not today or tomorrow or next day but some heavy casher quit the game like ma server -.- so many heavy casher quit cause they are busy of their life and job pff so they dont have time to play !!the problem's is they just taking it seriously their are events that only for casher -.- and none casher cant buy things like that pfff

Comment

has this been confirmed? They are not going have a soul engrave or whip event this month? Why is this person posting this if I haven't seen any news or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                        the thing is there elite club seams kinda pointless because a non casher can get the same br a casher can get just takes alot of time ( and saving of bound ballens ) and u can get there ive maybe spent 300 dollers on wartunes since i started playing ( launch of server kabam 46) few months maybe pushing 5 have lvl 8 vip lvl 68 ( lvled tofast) stuns coming up nicly and my brs going over 80k and going up at a decent rate
                        Tell me another good story.
                        East coast archer.

Comment

What is a None Chaser?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            What is a None Chaser?
                            Don't know, but we should be afraid.

Be very afraid.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                              Don't know, but we should be afraid.

Be very afraid.
                              Ok, I'm going to start being afraid.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X