Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not much of a news!! They Are Scared Of None Chaser!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    I'm none chaser.

R2 are scare me?
    I'm none chaser.

R2 are scare me?
    Blood red, pale skin,
    Moonlight draw me in.
    Quench my thrist,
    Coursing veins.
    Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if people like Zebq turned out to be one of the members of that -elite club-.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lol...the so called elite club you're all talking about is on another publisher that leased wartunes to R2. Its not R2's cashers...and its not they afraid of non-casher getting strong but rather they can't participate along with non-casher for free. They maxed everything on SC and whips. So even if they stock up, they get nothing. The only way they get anything is by buying the event chest for event pieces while non-cashers get tons of the same pieces for free. Now if you were part of that group that had to pay to get event pieces while others are getting it for free would you complain?

As for how they affect us, our events are made by that publisher and not R2. R2 has 0 rights and influence over the events we get. Problem here is the idiotic way that that publisher chose to resolve the problem. A problem that only affected their own ppl, yet somehow we're getting punished unnecessarily for it as well...they should've pegged the event pieces to things like planting x amount of crops n harvesting x amount of crops where by there is no way to max anything and preventing you from planting more crops or harvesting more crops. Either that or get 7roads to allow maxed players to engrave sc or whips but get 0 exp and still get the other rewards...but seems like that Publisher like R2 is full of ppl who are intellectually challenged...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i wont be surprised if r2, PC, game 321, and others are the same company, working under different names because some reasons. or maybe they are branches of one company.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X