Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades or Amazon Queen (patk pet) for mages

Hi,

I'm confused about what best sylph for mages, before dark pet Hades released I heard many people talk about Hades is The best pet, but after release, i saw that he has weakest attacks compared to another pets ! his Special attack is 310% ! while AQ 440% and Gaia 470% , even pan is 314% , apollo 340%, about another skills, Hades better only on de-buffs most skills releated to debuffs not skill power itself.

But is it big deal ? in Class War pet do dmg equal to like your hp or even 1.5 of ur p, so you dont have even a chance to heal.

So what you think, specially this event gives Mahra, exchange for mahra and build good AQ or get hades in case you have alot of lucky clovers.

and my main question, What is the best for mages? Hades, or AQ?

NOTE: I'm asking about best one for PvP (CW, BG, GB, AP) and so.
    I know that Gaia is the best for WB , and for spire, pet depends on how you play and your team.

And its good to discuss the mage build (EWD or Crit) if there is a difference.
    Hades
    42.86%
    Amazon Queen
    57.14%
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 03-14-2014, 06:28 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

I use AQ for my mage for almost everything. Use pan now and then too...he has a good passive and also reduces enemy defenses + his damage is still pretty good when you add in that defense debuff.

Comment

there is no best in this game, take the one you like more, fire pet would be the "best" cw pet since its pattck and has the strongest ulti of them...
      Originally posted by TheVictorious
      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
      Originally posted by PunkPetal
      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
      Originally posted by EdGrr
      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
      Class: Mage
      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
        I use AQ for my mage for almost everything. Use pan now and then too...he has a good passive and also reduces enemy defenses + his damage is still pretty good when you add in that defense debuff.
        I can Agree, but pan in cw even with his defense debuff still weak, I have pan, and use it for CW but last one he was tickling compared to another pets, I think pan is just weak after AQ and Hades so i didn't counted him here.

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
        there is no best in this game, take the one you like more, fire pet would be the "best" cw pet since its pattck and has the strongest ulti of them...
        I agree, even iris is heal spam make mages annoying in battles, but so i ask about only patk here, and actually i need to see what cons/pos for each one, and why you choose AQ or you choose Hades.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          I can Agree, but pan in cw even with his defense debuff still weak, I have pan, and use it for CW but last one he was tickling compared to another pets, I think pan is just weak after AQ and Hades so i didn't counted him here.

I agree, even iris is heal spam make mages annoying in battles, but so i ask about only patk here, and actually i need to see what cons/pos for each one, and why you choose AQ or you choose Hades.
          i choose hades cause i like how it looks and cause i believe that its going to be more useful overall rather than aq which is going to be useful only in cw, dont forget cw is 2 days a month...having an aoe good pet can be more usefull, also hades can help you tank, etc, i dont see any other use for aq other than cw (which is king for mages) also i hate how amazon looks :P but thats just me
          Originally posted by TheVictorious
          Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
          Originally posted by PunkPetal
          Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
          Originally posted by EdGrr
          A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
          IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
          Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
          Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
          Class: Mage
          Currect Br: 61????

Comment

i hate hades i think it is weak

however i do think it is a better choice than aq
            if you have aq in class wars and going up against a mage with an iris
            you are probably going to lose
            not only will the iris heal, but it's delphic has a 25% bonus damage while you have -25% damage done to it due to resistances
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
              i choose hades cause i like how it looks and cause i believe that its going to be more useful overall rather than aq which is going to be useful only in cw, dont forget cw is 2 days a month...having an aoe good pet can be more usefull, also hades can help you tank, etc, i dont see any other use for aq other than cw (which is king for mages) also i hate how amazon looks :P but thats just me
              Lol, I like that, you choose depends on look ? well, I see Hades so ugly, just pet of smoking Mucus xD , i think Hades worst look of all pets, but I have np to get it if its more powerful after that, btw, after you upgrade (Transform) pet look will be changed xD

See this : http://******-wartune.blogspot.com/2...trategies.html

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                i hate hades i think it is weak

however i do think it is a better choice than aq
                if you have aq in class wars and going up against a mage with an iris
                you are probably going to lose
                not only will the iris heal, but it's delphic has a 25% bonus damage while you have -25% damage done to it due to resistances
                Last CW I was really happy if the opponent had Iris, it really was the easiest fights. You can simply wait with awakening until Iris has used some of the awakening points, and then do your 10% buff damage attack + delphic with amazon. No real danger of being one-shotted by Iris for a mage, unless your difference in br is so great that your sylph delphic wouldn't have killed the opponent no matter which sylph you have chosen. In my opinion Iris is the worst choice for mage CW, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.
                Mage Calira on US East
                Lvl: 80
                BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
                  Last CW I was really happy if the opponent had Iris, it really was the easiest fights. You can simply wait with awakening until Iris has used some of the awakening points, and then do your 10% buff damage attack + delphic with amazon. No real danger of being one-shotted by Iris for a mage, unless your difference in br is so great that your sylph delphic wouldn't have killed the opponent no matter which sylph you have chosen. In my opinion Iris is the worst choice for mage CW, and I don't expect that to change anytime soon.

i really have no clue thats just my speculation
                  i have gaia, its the only sylph i use
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Hades can be the best sylph in everything, it depend on mahra and speculrum you can put in it.

Comment

Well, wait until resistance boosts go in...the value of pure atk sylphs like aq will decrease...but for now, it'd probably be the best

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                        Well, wait until resistance boosts go in...the value of pure atk sylphs like aq will decrease...but for now, it'd probably be the best
                        All skills of pet is now on shop and all clear? so what you mean by resistance boosts? if you mean elemental resistance its already active and there is no best in this cause, same pet if hard against one element same pet will be so weak against another.

BUT After ages with next patches maybe need like year with current R2 speed with patches, you can transform this Hades to Athena so you have will def skills.

I'm not stay with weak pet for year ! I even not sure if i'll stay in game for 1 or 2 months more to wait that.

Comment

I was hope each one say why he choose hades, and why choose AQ

Comment

1st,hades transform to aegis...athena is evolved apollo
                            2,he talk about guardian system, however i dont know much about it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You will need a lot of balens, why you care so much? did you realize your account doesn't belong to you? lol
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X