soul event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soul event?

anyone know what is gonna be this event unlimited soul crystal ?

engrave your soul crystal 25 time

1 lucky clover
    2000 kynaite
    10000 gold

it gonna be amazing plsssssssssssssssssssssss

no such event sorry

Comment

They aren't going to give us clovers for sure, but the end should be coming very soon.

Comment

why the ..... fouls want kanitys? slow lvls you dumers and kanitys wont be a probem

Best SC Event would be :

1 lucky clover
        1-2 whips
        1 gem pack 1-3
        Last edited by Farsergall; 03-14-2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
          why the ..... fouls want kanitys? slow lvls you dumers and kanitys wont be a probem

Best SC Event would be :

1 lucky clover
          1-2 whips
          1 gem pack 1-3
          i am a slow leveller and kyanite is a problem
          i had someone on an older server who was level 64 had 4m kyanite
          as soon as he hit 70 he wasted pretty much all of it
          the advanced skills are very expensive
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Best SC Event would be :

1 lucky clover
            1-2 whips
            1 gem pack 1-3
            I'm assuming you're lower than level 60? No way you're above level 70. Level 1-3 gem packs? Surely you must be joking.

Comment

kanitys? hmm...first time i've ever heard it translated thus

Comment

`They may not add sc event since so far sc event always comes with sc sale.And now we have sc sale and no event so making me thing this month may be exception.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  `They may not add sc event since so far sc event always comes with sc sale.And now we have sc sale and no event so making me thing this month may be exception.
                  they r selling soul in ocienic
                  ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                  when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                    I'm assuming you're lower than level 60? No way you're above level 70. Level 1-3 gem packs? Surely you must be joking.
                    heeehh true i am 58, what's whrong with gem packs? with 12k sc saved up you can get a good amount of lvl 4's along side the other rewards, you need days and days of cata to get all that (ok ok i dont do necropolis)

well if 4 mil is not enough for 70's then yea i can understand the need for a sc event with kynaits but anything they give is cool with me if they give clovers, i sooo want an apolo and enchant my gaia closer to purple
                    Last edited by Farsergall; 03-14-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Need (I think someone calculated it to be) 65m kyanite to max out both pages of academy at level 80.

As for gem packs, I just don't feel the value really coming from them. Takes 4 L1's to make an L2. 16 L1's to make an L3. 64 L1's to make an L4. 256 L1's to make an L5 gem. I understand it's a gem pack 1-3 so we'll get some 3s and 2s but everyone knows that 1s are the majority constituent of such packs. So, worst case scenario, you, Farsergall, would get two L5 gems. I'm looking for a bit more return on my sc than two level 5 gems.

Comment

well if they gave clovers at 25 a pop... id have over 800 coming my way lol, and gem packs would be nice, 800 1-3 gems lol, and then add 800 whips on that, boom, that would be best sc event ever

Comment

heeehh true i am 58, what's whrong with gem packs? with 12k sc saved up you can get a good amount of lvl 4's along side the other rewards, you need days and days of cata to get all that (ok ok i dont do necropolis)

well if 4 mil is not enough for 70's then yea i can understand the need for a sc event with kynaits but anything they give is cool with me if they give clovers, i sooo want an apolo and enchant my gaia closer to purple

Kynaits would be stupid... im level 80 and need a ton to max out... but whats the point in maxing it out so fast... would much rather get gems/whips, something that pretty much never ends, ill max academy soon enough

Comment

They are finding new ways to try to get people to spend more money, because the millions they have gotten already is not enough. From what i have heard the "Big Spender" event has replaced the soul chrystal event. That should tell you all you need to know. This game will be dead soon.

Comment

Originally posted by matthewalle3 View Post
                              Kynaits would be stupid... im level 80 and need a ton to max out... but whats the point in maxing it out so fast... would much rather get gems/whips, something that pretty much never ends, ill max academy soon enough
                              ur bad matt

Comment

Working...
                              X