soul event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
    the march events do not feature that great of a reward, except for maybe the sepulcrum and mahra and the apollo sylph.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I suggest saving up your soul crystals, because the march events do not feature that great of a reward, except for maybe the sepulcrum and mahra and the apollo sylph. Hades cost 480 clovers! too much for me
      i dont event have the slot lmao , alot of ppl spend their sc in any event because they cant hold them .

Comment

Do not open diamond chests. They take up little space.
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I suggest saving up your soul crystals, because the march events do not feature that great of a reward, except for maybe the sepulcrum and mahra and the apollo sylph. Hades cost 480 clovers! too much for me
          Save up for what? Soul engraving events don't give event items anymore, just look at last month.

Comment

When you'll have more than half of your vault full with sc, then you will understand why all use the sc on every soul event, even if it gives **** rewards, rather get them instead of staying and getting headaches cause of no space.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
            X