Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Is anyone else been disconnected from game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else been disconnected from game

From last 2 days i was disconnected couple of times during the day.

And that also expirience other players (from other countrys) on s-184, s-187, s-190, s-193, s-197 and s-213 (all merged in 1 server, loong time ago).

If we put a side, that for service provider everything is customer / player foult.

Do we expect soon some emergency maintance, please, so we can continue to play, as normal (unhappy) players / customers?

Thank you for answer

*please dont bann me cose iam asking this
    yes
    92.31%
    no
    7.69%

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

Comment

white.pt do you just want to raise your posts count or? every1 playing this game (and birds on wires) know first you do in this game, if you have problems, is clear your cache and cookies. he wroted that many players from different countrys experienced same problem during this day... and I believe every of them first cleared cache and cookies but it didn't help....
      im one of players who got dcd at least 20 times today and that never happens to me

Comment

Iam using CC cleaner on daily base.

My config is i5 with 8Gb ram with Win7 - 64 and iam riding on optic fibre connection.

And i played WoW for 5 years and i never had any problems with my internet provider nor with my configuration (any of my configurations)

I did not buyed computer "yesterday" nor this is my first online gaming expirience.

But thank you for asking.

Comment

I never have the problem but the past several days I have been disconnected 3 to 4 times a day.

Comment

I usually refresh 1 for mpd, 1 for tok, 1 for spire, 1 for wb ... so LAG is very friendly with me ... but today when I did spire, suddenly all of us froze ... we pass boss 6 w/o skill, boss 7 froze a minute, boss 11 froze 1 mnt, boss 12 froze 1 mnt ..

Comment

ah, at first i thought it's my stupid ISP acting up again. But it seems there are some people who had random dc too.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                I usually refresh 1 for mpd, 1 for tok, 1 for spire, 1 for wb ... so LAG is very friendly with me ... but today when I did spire, suddenly all of us froze ... we pass boss 6 w/o skill, boss 7 froze a minute, boss 11 froze 1 mnt, boss 12 froze 1 mnt ..
                The EXACT same thing happened to me in Spire this morning.
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

ok, i just got disconnected 10 seconds ago while doing WB. this is suck.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes i see many on server s 16 having problems with Network Conection was lost / ( Still Facebook works and all other web pages like Soundcloud.com etc is working perfectly fine) so 7roads , r2games , and what ever **** they got going , its their connection problems not mine i got a brand new modem brand new routher and more so

so start fixing this problem
                    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

In my case, it froze for a few secs, then the "network connection was lost" window popped up. However, my toon still attacking because i set it on afk mode. But i still have to refresh after that. So yes, im sure there is something wrong on server side.

Comment

they are probably forcing mini patches, buy shutting servers off for a few seconds (but not all at once) updating and the switching back on - making u think it is an issue on your end, but it aint.

Comment

Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                          they are probably forcing mini patches, buy shutting servers off for a few seconds (but not all at once) updating and the switching back on - making u think it is an issue on your end, but it aint.
                          maybe you're right... I got my card engulf event back now...

Comment

this is getting annoying. i just got disconnected thrice under 5 minutes span when fighting world boss.

Comment

its probably R2. We've been telling them its their fault for 1yr+ but they have a copy n paste reply that says its you, your alienware computer, your hyperspace capable modem and router, your globally acclaimed ISP and your fault. I doubt anything will change if they've been saying the same things for a yr. It's probably become a habit that they cannot change or fix for them.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X