Coming Hall Of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Hall Of Fame

i saw a thread some ppl prediting hall of fame coming soon. i have to say somthing about it.before we saw this event is flat. ie60k/70k/80k/ like that.pls make it up to lv wise.ie 40-49lv with requered BR.,50-59LV with requred br,like that. u know that its easy geting 70 k BR for for a lv 70or up but not a lv 45.so those ppl r low lv doing hard work will not get reward. but they have enugh good BR acording to there lv.so pls think about it.dont make HoF flat.make it lv wise. that evryone can try for it
    Last edited by ARCHE(S-221); 03-14-2014, 12:32 PM.
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

No, its the cost of not leveling. If you wanna farm a BG forever you have to pay the price of being handcuffed elsewhere. There's nothing wrong with slow leveling or level camping but you have to accept the trade off

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
      No, its the cost of not leveling. If you wanna farm a BG forever you have to pay the price of being handcuffed elsewhere. There's nothing wrong with slow leveling or level camping but you have to accept the trade off
      Best comment about Slow/Fast lvlers ever.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

Agreed completely.

Comment

soo.... whats hall of fame ?? new arena just fighting with players on your server ?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendComes View Post
            soo.... whats hall of fame ?? new arena just fighting with players on your server ?
            Its a event where R2 post a required amount of BR with rewards, if you reached that br and post a screenshot on the thread they make.
            At the end, depending on where your br is ( if its on the br required amount ) you'll get the prizes via in game mail.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Yes. I agree.

The object of HoF is a static BR goal.

Whether you slow level or fast level, it should make no odds.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                i saw a thread some ppl prediting hall of fame coming soon. i have to say somthing about it.before we saw this event is flat. ie60k/70k/80k/ like that.pls make it up to lv wise.ie 40-49lv with requered BR.,50-59LV with requred br,like that. u know that its easy geting 70 k BR for for a lv 70or up but not a lv 45.so those ppl r low lv doing hard work will not get reward. but they have enugh good BR acording to there lv.so pls think about it.dont make HoF flat.make it lv wise. that evryone can try for it
                bro u r still stuck at 50k br lvl 48 move on to lvl 50 if u want the HOF reward or farming bg is gonna cost ya since u ain't got 62k br

Comment

Working...
                X