Event for bleed and heal rune like we had for brutality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event for bleed and heal rune like we had for brutality

You can't buy Bleed and heal and the drop rate from tanks is very very low , so why can't you do like you did for brutality right after you changed tanks rewards?

Event where you give x small runestones and get a bleed and/or a heal rune. People that started after the tanks rewards were changed are at a disadvantage because of this.

Depends if you lose every singel tank you play the drop chance is 0%
    If you win every singel tank you will get the runes am self has got like totaly like 20 HP 10+ Blood

and i can not use them for get exp or change them for runestones so sold alot of them.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
      Depends if you lose every singel tank you play the drop chance is 0%
      If you win every singel tank you will get the runes am self has got like totaly like 20 HP 10+ Blood

and i can not use them for get exp or change them for runestones so sold alot of them.
      Well this is not true! I am winning everyday in my server and always first by score (i am the best tank player in my server with highest tank lvl - 23) and still dont have second rune!
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
        Well this is not true! I am winning everyday in my server and always first by score (i am the best tank player in my server with highest tank lvl - 23) and still dont have second rune!
        Please prove that by video recording.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

The event the op is referencing was due to a frack up on the developers part and the quest that dropped brutality rune was not working, meaning that many people had no rune. that rune is the only rune that you are guaranteed, everything else is either cash based or luck based. I would love there to be an event to get the other runes, but from the posts from the ad.mins at the time, there is not even a snowball in hells chance of getting the other runes from an event.

Comment

Working...
          X