4. No
    5. Indifferent
    6. Yes
    7. Yes
    8. Yes
    9. Indifferent
    10. Yes
    11. No

Out of all the points you listed, only a few is about the "Greed". The rest aren't
    Only if you have no ability to think beyond whats right in front of you dumb ***. 1-4, 8 are all to do with making it necessary to spend money to have any chance of progressing at a reasonable rate. 11 is not done because ppl will abuse it so they wont have to spend as much money (so also about greed). 5 is also in my opinion (more gold = more astrals = faster advancement). 6: why make more tank times when they can have the option to sell runes, 10: They wont introduce new mounts for ToK and PvP points because then they cant sell them. Thats 9/11 d.ckhead

Comment

Originally posted by R29611535 View Post
      Only if you have no ability to think beyond whats right in front of you dumb ***. 1-4, 8 are all to do with making it necessary to spend money to have any chance of progressing at a reasonable rate. 11 is not done because ppl will abuse it so they wont have to spend as much money (so also about greed). 5 is also in my opinion (more gold = more astrals = faster advancement). 6: why make more tank times when they can have the option to sell runes, 10: They wont introduce new mounts for ToK and PvP points because then they cant sell them. Thats 9/11 d.ckhead
      You score 0/10 for abusive names calling. You gotta be more creative than that. Or do you possess a minuscule brain that is incapable of performing labyrinthine cognitive reasoning? Perhaps you do not have a penchant for reading or acquiring knowledge. But it is conceivable that others are different from you.

Are you also limited in your grammatical abilities? Fear not, I do not discriminate against people with disability like yourself. No I am not against that. In fact, quite the contrary. If you are dyslexic, I suggest you seek help almost immediately.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

No it isn't. Something like that being implemented might actually save players from dropping though was my point. I see complaining on all levels of this game about this or that. If you didn't bother reading down through the rest of what I stated that it is both a suggestion which usually is not paid much attention to and that it was meant to be sarcastic when reducing the entirety of the comments as a whole. Plain and simple its a cash game now more than a non-casher game. We all can complain and gripe about it all we want, but the resolutions are really just out of our hands. Just like the survey of the five questions R2 put out. That reeked of "how can we get your cash more easily". I m a moderate casher and have only been playing wartune for 7-8 months... I have friends on older servers tho, which I have heard the whole array of things. My "suggestion" for one can only be "fixed" with a merge, and even at that its a gamble. If you are going to post something like this its going to have flack from both sides. Asking my experience in a game like this doesn't really matter in the first place. A noob can even see there is problems that need fixing. You left it open for any suggestions to be added to yours, which means any can come into contact with this thread. The game is dying as you put it for all reasons mentioned and not mentioned in your thread. Simply put, don't cash if you don't want to. Cash if you do. The game is just going to continue the same path since in the end, your just competing to be the best.. so any advantage is one to take. I don't just play to win, I play to have fun and make friends. I think that is also one thing that is continuing to get lost in all this. If there is another game you prefer playing cause it doesn't have as many issues as this one to play in, then why not go back to it? I make do with what I have. If R2 wants to continue making it all about the money, I will get my friends contact info that I don't already have and move to another game. Its no real biggie, just a loss in money and time.
        Server 391-Snow Fortress
        Minx Lvl 80
        Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by AlistricShaman13 View Post
          No it isn't. Something like that being implemented might actually save players from dropping though was my point. I see complaining on all levels of this game about this or that. If you didn't bother reading down through the rest of what I stated that it is both a suggestion which usually is not paid much attention to and that it was meant to be sarcastic when reducing the entirety of the comments as a whole. Plain and simple its a cash game now more than a non-casher game. We all can complain and gripe about it all we want, but the resolutions are really just out of our hands. Just like the survey of the five questions R2 put out. That reeked of "how can we get your cash more easily". I m a moderate casher and have only been playing wartune for 7-8 months... I have friends on older servers tho, which I have heard the whole array of things. My "suggestion" for one can only be "fixed" with a merge, and even at that its a gamble. If you are going to post something like this its going to have flack from both sides. Asking my experience in a game like this doesn't really matter in the first place. A noob can even see there is problems that need fixing. You left it open for any suggestions to be added to yours, which means any can come into contact with this thread. The game is dying as you put it for all reasons mentioned and not mentioned in your thread. Simply put, don't cash if you don't want to. Cash if you do. The game is just going to continue the same path since in the end, your just competing to be the best.. so any advantage is one to take. I don't just play to win, I play to have fun and make friends. I think that is also one thing that is continuing to get lost in all this. If there is another game you prefer playing cause it doesn't have as many issues as this one to play in, then why not go back to it? I make do with what I have. If R2 wants to continue making it all about the money, I will get my friends contact info that I don't already have and move to another game. Its no real biggie, just a loss in money and time.
          I started this game in Oct 2012. In the beginning, it was really fun. Cash plays a small part. But as the game develops, it soon becomes a cash game (and it is worse now than before). By that time, many players got sucked into it and kept spending and spending....
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Sure. What is your rank on your server?
            Please post a screenshot of your toon and server number.
            was a joke mate. It's not for sale. I'll pass him on in my will to my kids I've deprived over this game:P

Comment

And that is where R2 took it to the lvl it has gotten. Like I said it really is out of our hands. New player or old. If someone is sick of it all then they leave. Only person that can help make it fun is those playing it at this point. The only reason i have stuck around is due to the friends and guild I have been in on my server. The game itself is now monotonous and tedious at this point.
              Server 391-Snow Fortress
              Minx Lvl 80
              Guild: Eternity, Guild Master

Comment

actually what u said about the game is all true but the proposal is according to your advantage lose less honor u can get easy honor from gb if ya are not strong point done

more tok mounts agreed

about arena double rewards is already coming in upcoming patch and reducing solo arena too and doubling their rewards too

oTher options am not sure about them
                Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-25-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlistricShaman13 View Post
                  And that is where R2 took it to the lvl it has gotten. Like I said it really is out of our hands. New player or old. If someone is sick of it all then they leave. Only person that can help make it fun is those playing it at this point. The only reason i have stuck around is due to the friends and guild I have been in on my server. The game itself is now monotonous and tedious at this point.
                  me2 same reason am stuck at this game

Comment

Working...
                  X