R2 lets hear from you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 lets hear from you

This forum is hosted on ur site so im asking you R2 Games,please give us reasons for updates and changes. We (now) understand that other entities have the rights to make changes to the overall structure of the game or gameplay but you as a host have a right to know. We the players alsohave a right to know why our beloved game is being modified. So please if a change was made by 7Road please say so and find out why. If a change was given to you without a reason please find out why. If its the case it was made by another party please say so and say why. I think it will help us players better understand game itself and the ppolitics of the hosting / making systems and could help channel a lot of lets say.......emotions at real ........source(?).
    Last edited by zerkk; 03-14-2014, 07:47 PM.

What exactly are you referring to?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      What exactly are you referring to?
      He wants to know why things here are different and more harder to get than other versions.
      We all our wondering why. He also wants to know why future events aren't told until the last moment.
      “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
      It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
      lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
      which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

I'm sorry, we can't comment on the other versions. I don't know what's different between other versions and here. Things are different from game to game, it's the same for things being different between each version. Other versions should be looked at as different games.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Then explain why the changes were made please

Comment

I don't know which changes you're referring to.

Comment

MemoryLane, let us be straightforward with them: acting under a license for content, any software company provides regularly updated software as per the Agreement. Yes, it may be the case that the original developer's platform changes sooner than the license holders change theirs - or certain changes do not occur due to scope of license. But this also means that when things come over here, they have been tested before by the original developers on other servers, and major crashes have been eliminated. Nobody enforces a player to use a certain platform rather than its alternatives - when you pick a platform, you also subscribe to any and all future changes as they happen on said platform. Should a player want to play instead on 7Road, or Proficient City, or Kabam or Aeria or whatever variation of Wartune they are free to do so. R2 is not a subsidiary of these companies - it is a license holder, and that entitles R2 to have its own policy WITHIN the limitations of the license. Should you want total freedom - buy a license from 7Road and develop your own variation of the game. You are free to do so at any time.

Comment

hows about you guys just let ur clients know what the hell is going on

Comment

Who's idea was it to change the "love thy mount" event? we can start from there and WHY it was changed : )

Comment

It was my idea.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

agreed totally i mean r they trying to close this specific server and site down intentionally by making even the big $ cashers that angry at them that they r leaving and starting over on other servers and sites ... we keep seeing new servers being added but the current ones where people have put a lot of time and effort and some money into their chars r starting to die and then they add insult after insult with the latest round of events with whips and no soul crystals just because a few cashers didnt like some of the non-cashing players getting some free stuff... their customer service leaves a lot to be desired... their logic and common sense seems totally non-existant

Comment

MemoryLane,

Specifically, I am curious as to the change in the mount whip event. Can you share the reasons behind the change please?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          It was my idea.
                          That explains the stupidity of the idea!

Comment

Working...
                          X