Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

really need to fix!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • really need to fix!!!!!!!!!

    You guys really need to fix the problem of people who cant log in using yahoo after the 31st... Are you really just going to ignore all the time , money and effort they put into this game? If you don't come up with a solution to this problem will discontinue playing any kabam game as it will be clear to me that you don't care about your customers.. really angry at your big business approach to this.. the little guys are the ones who pay your salaries... you better remember that!!!!

  • #2
    I said the same thing to the Federal Government.

    They didn't even hear me, nor care.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

    CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

    Comment


    • #3
      then you should complain to yahoogames not r2games lol
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

      Comment


      • #4
        follow the rules if you report in yahoo just go in yahoo not here thx enjoy have a nice day
        R2Games Friendly
        respect what you see I Wish Im Friendly VIP

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          I said the same thing to the Federal Government.

          They didn't even hear me, nor care.
          Well..you did it wrong. What you need to do is hijack a plane and crash it into the WTC and then send them a vid of what you want to say and if they don't do something about it, another similar incident will happen =P That's how you get them to hear you and care about you.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            That's how you get them to hear you and care about you.
            Seriously, **** you.

            This is the stupidest post on the forums to date.
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

            CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
              I said the same thing to the Federal Government.

              They didn't even hear me, nor care.

              the federal government wouldn't let you play through kabam?
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

              Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Well..you did it wrong. What you need to do is hijack a plane and crash it into the WTC and then send them a vid of what you want to say and if they don't do something about it, another similar incident will happen =P That's how you get them to hear you and care about you.
                Doing that would get you a job in the Fed lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol its your fault that you join the game through Yahoo !.
                  make a new char here in R2 and have fun
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dioeke View Post
                    You guys really need to fix the problem of people who cant log in using yahoo after the 31st... Are you really just going to ignore all the time , money and effort they put into this game? If you don't come up with a solution to this problem will discontinue playing any kabam game as it will be clear to me that you don't care about your customers.. really angry at your big business approach to this.. the little guys are the ones who pay your salaries... you better remember that!!!!
                    Even though this is an issue between Yahoo and Kabam, and not of R2, there is a thread here http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-Yahoo!-Games that deals with the issue. Please stick to that, so no information is lost elsewhere on the forum.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                    On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X