X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
    when I say free players also include cashers so every event what help free players that event help cashers too so i don't understand why some people like to disable events for free players... and those events should help free players for to have a chance for take something from events.... we are disappointed for last month events... because free players had no chance for recieve wings or others ... all events was less 60 event items ... so if r2 don't maintain the balance between free players and cashers because they are greedy and no enought 8$ every month from vip... r2 will lose a lot of players also include me
    No player in the game has the power to disable any event.

Leave a comment:

• Madmarris
    replied
    Free players can become just as good as paying players the only difference is the free player has to spend more time and effort
    But you guys just want everything to come free and easy

Leave a comment:

• alexu21
    replied
    Originally posted by Madmarris View Post
    Obviously cash players are going to get better premium items

THEIR PAYING TO PLAY

What have you done to support r2games except complain that your free character doesn't get freebies
    If there isn't good free players ... cashers don't have competition .... iceade from my server hasn't competition he is 152k br you think if he has this br can complete alone an mpd or spire or tok? he need strong players in team... he can't beat in guild battle ... so if there isn't more players a game hasn't fun... they have a lot of benefit if game is populated not just casher there ... if cashers haven't a competition they will get bored and leave this game...

Leave a comment:

• Madmarris
    replied
    Obviously cash players are going to get better premium items

THEIR PAYING TO PLAY

What have you done to support r2games except complain that your free character doesn't get freebies

Leave a comment:

• R215097443
    replied
    yes u r right this game is more and more for cashers player not for free player
    free player

Leave a comment:

• AxleBlaze9
    replied
    when I say free players also include cashers so every event what help free players that event help cashers too so i don't understand why some people like to disable events for free players... and those events should help free players for to have a chance for take something from events.... we are disappointed for last month events... because free players had no chance for recieve wings or others ... all events was less 60 event items ... so if r2 don't maintain the balance between free players and cashers because they are greedy and no enought 8$ every month from vip... r2 will lose a lot of players also include me
    yes u r right i hope they can include rewards in soul crystal event or whip event

Leave a comment:

• capetel
    replied
    yes you are right... and I support you and if r2 don't maintain the balance then I will leave this game too

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    yes u r right r2 should make balance b/w cashers and non cashers from previous month these event are like hell no benefit for free players but cashers getting 3x-4x more than us ...
    we can say that these benefit to cashers only

Leave a comment:

Working...
X