X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexu21
    started a topic Free players

Free players

when I say free players also include cashers so every event what help free players that event help cashers too so i don't understand why some people like to disable events for free players... and those events should help free players for to have a chance for take something from events.... we are disappointed for last month events... because free players had no chance for recieve wings or others ... all events was less 60 event items ... so if r2 don't maintain the balance between free players and cashers because they are greedy and no enought 8$ every month from vip... r2 will lose a lot of players also include me

• R230527694
    replied
    Originally posted by capetel View Post
    yes you are right... and I support you and if r2 don't maintain the balance then I will leave this game too
    r2 doesn't care if u leave or not knwing there are stupid ppl out there that can be fooled u saw what happened with the 2000$ ppl ended up making more than 1000 alts because of only2k$ what do u think

Leave a comment:

• martinrpetrov1972
    replied
    Ahem, well. I have yet to see a gamer willing to invest more than half a million in a game. So, having a million paying customers is ALWAYS more profitable than having a single paying customer. And believe me, being an Investment Banker I have an idea of the benefits of having both high-end and mid-end customers. As long as you service less than a dozen customers, you can never make excess profits - you MUST pay through the roof to keep your VERY LIMITED customers perfectly happy - losing ONE of them pretty much ruins you. Having a broader paying base, you need to keep them only reasonably happy - and losing some of them does not really end you.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    And how about if only zebq or pipster play alone on all servers? and will be only them 2 players? what fun if they dont have people wo play? and fight only them 2 each other in bg cw etc? will be verry funny to have only 2 players xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    not going to happen

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    And how about if only zebq or pipster play alone on all servers? and will be only them 2 players? what fun if they dont have people wo play? and fight only them 2 each other in bg cw etc? will be verry funny to have only 2 players xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    They dont care about how the game played, only the money matters. In fact, they benefit more if there are less players but all of them are cashers.
    People should accept the fact that free players never matters, we are only exist as toys for the cashers.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    They'd rather catch 1 zebq or 1 pipster than 20,000 players. THey're after whales and the rest don't matter.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by martinpetrov1972 View Post
    Condor, you are right up to a point. To be precise, developers care for continued high profits, which means people continuously paying for content. This means that they benefit from VIP subscriptions and us putting at least 100$ per month to get the new content that comes up every month. But they also are forward looking. If they want to make 50,000$ per person, they will get 1-2 players, and make at most 100,000$. If they charge 100$ per person and attracted 20,000 players, that will make them 2 million, which is much better. So, people who would not put even 1$ in a game ultimately do not matter at all. People who may pay a reasonable amount of money matter. But they pay for content, not just for showing off. After all, people would admire more your new island rather than your high level Wartune hero - this is simply common sense.
    They'd rather catch 1 zebq or 1 pipster than 20,000 players. THey're after whales and the rest don't matter.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by martinpetrov1972 View Post
    Condor, you are right up to a point. To be precise, developers care for continued high profits, which means people continuously paying for content. This means that they benefit from VIP subscriptions and us putting at least 100$ per month to get the new content that comes up every month. But they also are forward looking. If they want to make 50,000$ per person, they will get 1-2 players, and make at most 100,000$. If they charge 100$ per person and attracted 20,000 players, that will make them 2 million, which is much better. So, people who would not put even 1$ in a game ultimately do not matter at all. People who may pay a reasonable amount of money matter. But they pay for content, not just for showing off. After all, people would admire more your new island rather than your high level Wartune hero - this is simply common sense.
    That would be right if this was a normal developer of MMO games, but we're strictly talking about R2 here. Like condor said, they dont give a damn about long term profit.

Leave a comment:

• martinpetrov1972
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Funny how after almost 18 months of the game running, people never understood that:

1. Developers don't care about people quitting.
    2. Developers don't care about long time profits.
    3. Developers care about short-term burst spending.
    4. Developers care about milking as much as they can from the players before they quit.

Leave a comment:

• AccelerWorld
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    you want free stuff that people have to pay real money for? hmm
    I don't think its worth it.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
    Actually i like a chance to get free stuff after 1-2-3 months that people pay real money to get it NOW!
    or they can continue to make more money by selling it later on to new servers

Leave a comment:

• HitTheOtherGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    Actually i like a chance to get free stuff after 1-2-3 months that people pay real money to get it NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by R4v3n5ky View Post
    If players dont have fun they quit and this affect r2 games, you can't keep so many servers only with cashers because without free players a game like this is broken. Madmarris is right, you pay to get more but free players have NO CHANCE to get Apollo or Hades from "free events". This is like showing candys to a baby and never give it to him.

Leave a comment:

• R4v3n5ky
    replied
    If players dont have fun they quit and this affect r2 games, you can't keep so many servers only with cashers because without free players a game like this is broken. Madmarris is right, you pay to get more but free players have NO CHANCE to get Apollo or Hades from "free events". This is like showing candys to a baby and never give it to him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X