Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free players

when I say free players also include cashers so every event what help free players that event help cashers too so i don't understand why some people like to disable events for free players... and those events should help free players for to have a chance for take something from events.... we are disappointed for last month events... because free players had no chance for recieve wings or others ... all events was less 60 event items ... so if r2 don't maintain the balance between free players and cashers because they are greedy and no enought 8$ every month from vip... r2 will lose a lot of players also include me

Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
    when I say free players also include cashers so every event what help free players that event help cashers too so i don't understand why some people like to disable events for free players... and those events should help free players for to have a chance for take something from events.... we are disappointed for last month events... because free players had no chance for recieve wings or others ... all events was less 60 event items ... so if r2 don't maintain the balance between free players and cashers because they are greedy and no enought 8$ every month from vip... r2 will lose a lot of players also include me
    yes u r right r2 should make balance b/w cashers and non cashers from previous month these event are like hell no benefit for free players but cashers getting 3x-4x more than us ...
    we can say that these benefit to cashers only

Comment

yes you are right... and I support you and if r2 don't maintain the balance then I will leave this game too

Comment

yes u r right i hope they can include rewards in soul crystal event or whip event
        I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yes u r right this game is more and more for cashers player not for free player
          free player

Comment

Obviously cash players are going to get better premium items

THEIR PAYING TO PLAY

What have you done to support r2games except complain that your free character doesn't get freebies

Comment

Originally posted by Madmarris View Post
              Obviously cash players are going to get better premium items

THEIR PAYING TO PLAY

What have you done to support r2games except complain that your free character doesn't get freebies
              If there isn't good free players ... cashers don't have competition .... iceade from my server hasn't competition he is 152k br you think if he has this br can complete alone an mpd or spire or tok? he need strong players in team... he can't beat in guild battle ... so if there isn't more players a game hasn't fun... they have a lot of benefit if game is populated not just casher there ... if cashers haven't a competition they will get bored and leave this game...

Comment

Free players can become just as good as paying players the only difference is the free player has to spend more time and effort
                But you guys just want everything to come free and easy

Comment

No player in the game has the power to disable any event.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

If players dont have fun they quit and this affect r2 games, you can't keep so many servers only with cashers because without free players a game like this is broken. Madmarris is right, you pay to get more but free players have NO CHANCE to get Apollo or Hades from "free events". This is like showing candys to a baby and never give it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by R4v3n5ky View Post
                      If players dont have fun they quit and this affect r2 games, you can't keep so many servers only with cashers because without free players a game like this is broken. Madmarris is right, you pay to get more but free players have NO CHANCE to get Apollo or Hades from "free events". This is like showing candys to a baby and never give it to him.
                      you want free stuff that people have to pay real money for? hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                        Actually i like a chance to get free stuff after 1-2-3 months that people pay real money to get it NOW!
                        SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
                          Actually i like a chance to get free stuff after 1-2-3 months that people pay real money to get it NOW!
                          or they can continue to make more money by selling it later on to new servers

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                            I don't think its worth it.
                            This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
                            Accelen
                            My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

Funny how after almost 18 months of the game running, people never understood that:

1. Developers don't care about people quitting.
                              2. Developers don't care about long time profits.
                              3. Developers care about short-term burst spending.
                              4. Developers care about milking as much as they can from the players before they quit.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X