Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

no warrior chest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no warrior chest!

is there anyone who have the same problem?
    Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
    IGN:BrokenArrow
    Level:64 (Camping)
    RFCamping: Dont have much time
    Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
    Sylph:Purple Gaia

yes

I only need 2 more shards for ice fang
    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
    _______________^

Comment

we arent warriory enough i guess
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yeah I got the same issue Drigen server 121...Issue:no cross server warrior mark chest
        "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

same here I know several ppl that i asked did not receive a cross server pvp chest. S15,S9

Comment

Im on miniclip s-8 and we have the same problem i hope compensation

Comment

seems like no1 got it on any server didnt get mines either

Comment

same here seams everyone got this problem

Comment

all of those kinda things have so far been a week late the server time change made things be a day late... sylph arena weekly awards were a day late our solo arena 3 day rewards were a day late (it said redeemable for 48hours) and now the pvp chest is looking like it to is gonna be a day late. when people reported it the mods let trolls like condorhero mock people claiming the problem didnt exist and people were downloading p.orn. it is shocking how much the mods let condorhero get away with you guys are driving your playerbase away by dismissing all of the games issues as being our fault. this is the third timed event where there has been an issue and no compensation yet even worse a failure to acknowledge the problem before this claiming it was players fault...

Comment

They are gonna remove the pvp cross points, cause there is no point in earning pvp mount shards... There are no more pvp mounts coming, according to a lot of forumers... Sorry for the new players.

Comment

Originally posted by R215361131 View Post
                      all of those kinda things have so far been a week late the server time change made things be a day late... sylph arena weekly awards were a day late our solo arena 3 day rewards were a day late (it said redeemable for 48hours) and now the pvp chest is looking like it to is gonna be a day late. when people reported it the mods let trolls like condorhero mock people claiming the problem didnt exist and people were downloading p.orn. it is shocking how much the mods let condorhero get away with you guys are driving your playerbase away by dismissing all of the games issues as being our fault. this is the third timed event where there has been an issue and no compensation yet even worse a failure to acknowledge the problem before this claiming it was players fault...
                      but i was downloading p.orn
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                      X