Profiting players and the publishers with .......... Mods read Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiting players and the publishers with .......... Mods read Please

The Auction House if made available to all will increase daily profits for company if they allow in game currency to be gold, daru, kyanite, bound balens & yes balens. To be traded for anything in your inventory. This will create a frenzied instant supply and demand more people will flock to the recharge panel for the things we really want and the higher players who have it all can profit the most being able to negotiate prices will also triple profits around event times. think this through and pass it on. It would also be a good start to increaseing server population and players happiness word spreads quick from server to server to mods please pass this on

le me remind u that most stuff needed if it goes there r2 will not get many $$$$$$$$$ if ya know what i mean in the process it will fail and the aucytion is not coming its the decision of wartune company not r2

Comment

But you miss the fact that some players will now receive balens from auction house and will no longer need to recharge...... goodbye light cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        le me remind u that most stuff needed if it goes there r2 will not get many $$$$$$$$$ if ya know what i mean in the process it will fail and the aucytion is not coming its the decision of wartune company not r2
        Is there a wartune company? Or you mean Proficient City or 7Road or maybe the Chanise Devs. As i know R2 or his main house can do whatever they want, they can make things diferent from the chanise vertion but always following WT art and theme.

Yet i see dificul this acution house to happen, but for sure i would like to see this happening and i'm giving my vote to any proposse about it. Maybe they could make it an event like SC exchage.
        Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-09-2014, 02:32 PM.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
        X