Holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
    why do you even comment on people post "WHO PLAY THE GAME'' and want genuine changes in the game?
    If the change is good, we will support it. If it changes bad things to worse, no way in hell we will endorse it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      If the change is good, we will support it. If it changes bad things to worse, no way in hell we will endorse it.
      No it don't matter, it is neither good or bad if you quit the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        A winner changes himself and adapts to any environment.
        A loser tries to change the environment to suit himself.
        Condor why don't you harass this guy? Like you harass me all the time when stating something like this? Cmon now. If you don't harass this guy then it just shows you have something against me personally. So go ahead harass this person.

Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
        In the new Chinese patch they got a few days ago, they did change it to where you can only use it once per battle. I don't know if that will eventually be added here or not.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
          No it don't matter, it is neither good or bad if you quit the game.
          how is that relevant to my post?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The rules is same for everone and same max limit, you lvl you Holy seal and stop complaine.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

go ahead harass me all u want, its only forum, dont think even R2 looks at these anyway, bunch of idiots in here

Comment

Just Ignore HS, cherry pick in BG and Power-Level to 80, then get your HS max. It's what I did. If I slow-leveled like so many here have suggested (in other threads) to keep HS Max per level, I'd be WAY behind where I am now. So just suck it up, hope for a change, but don't expect it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  how is that relevant to my post?
                  There's no need to reply to him. He has proven in his posts that he is a little slow in his thinking and slightly poor in his reasoning ability and cognitive functions.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

There is another option to do whit the HS. Sins this thing is pretty useless in pve, why don't change it to some healing skill, instead of that stunning that al hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kravet View Post
                      There is another option to do whit the HS. Sins this thing is pretty useless in pve, why don't change it to some healing skill, instead of that stunning that al hate.
                      This is a PvP game, and of course, most of the functions would be geared towards PvP.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

kids want hot chocolate... piff
                        They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Stop complaining about HS and level your own up - it is one of the few "free" things after all....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          FireAndIce
                          Mage
                          2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                          Kabam S8
                          Legends
                          Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            A winner changes himself and adapts to any environment.
                            A loser tries to change the environment to suit himself.
                            Human beings are the only species on the planet that have manipulated the environment to suit their needs. We have achieved this fundamentally by the advance of our intellect. Brainless animals continue to allow evolution to adapt themselves to the environment.

Comment

when anyone uses "Holy Seal Skill" on me, instead of feeling angry about it, I feel happy that someone 4 lvl above me needs to handicap me for 3 rounds in order to try to win. When its same level person its my fault that i am not good enough overall.
                              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I think we should keep HS, it has benefited me more than once against a higher level player

Comment

Working...
                                X