Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
    Human beings are the only species on the planet that have manipulated the environment to suit their needs. We have achieved this fundamentally by the advance of our intellect. Brainless animals continue to allow evolution to adapt themselves to the environment.
    In this case, one whines for the system to change... ?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Here is a funny story.
      I faced in BG a guy with PURPLE APOLLO and HIGH LEVEL wings.

He was my level (69) and a mage (I am knight)
      I timed my HS and beat him with EDD.
      At that point he started swearing about my HS.

I didn't complain about his apollo, about the rarity of it (at that time purple sylphs were rare) or even his wings. Why should he complain on my HS?
      He had most advantages and still lost.
      Besides if I had lower HS, I'd be many levels ahead of him and would still beat him. I obviously had mopre exp than him...

Comment

i just wanted to enjoy PVP, but HS is one sided, exp based skill. i wouldn't mind PVP style stun like one on DOTA, which we have different skills.
        but on this game's stun, it's 1 sided on who has higher lvl. and all the skills are the same. with same BR, lower HS, if we got stunned, the fun battle would be ruined coz missing 3 rounds would make an absolute loss to the one stunned.
        but it's just how it is, i'm happy coz holy seal can reduce the amount of exp needed to lvl up. i just stopped my lvl at 59 / 64 and never gonna lvl again, so i won't be stunned, coz i'm too lazy to search for exp. problem solved, for me.

Comment

Holy seal is like Marmite...
          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
          X