Holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy seal

I think Holy seal should be taken out of the game, its unfair n totally annoying. Since it came into the game, Arena and battle grounds are not the same and not as fun. Iv been upgrading mine foR 3 months n still no closer to dropping down the amount i get stunned for (LEVEL 33). Arena and Battle grounds are the only 2 ways of getting insignia's and cross sever points (my next topic) and it dosnt help getting stunned every match for 3 turns max. please take it out of the game and let players go for it head to head with out stun.

KillTron (s305)

I'll be quoting your avatar.

Whaaaaaaaat?

I don't have a problem with the skill. I have problems with people who (ab)use it.
    Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-15-2014, 07:49 PM.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

raise your stun level 33 is nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        raise your stun level 33 is nothing
        Mine is 21. How much nothing is that?
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          Mine is 21. How much nothing is that?
          uh... idk how to tell you, but that's waay too low. unless you're still under 64.

anyway, i just wanna say to TC: "if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen!"
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Deal with it like everyone else.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

its just a chickens way of fighting, players who aint got the power to kill their opponent just hide behind their holy seal, GET RID OF HOLY SEAL and man up n stand face to face

Comment

I'd say get rid of Balens.

HS is fine. You're just a whiner. Deal with it like everyone else had.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I'd say get rid of Balens.

HS is fine. You're just a whiner. Deal with it like everyone else had.
                  I finally 100% agree with you!
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

guys i started this thread to say why it should be took out of the game, not to start a school playground slagging off match so if u want to put ur 2 cents in sat why it should be kept in the game

Comment

Originally posted by R221725198 View Post
                      guys i started this thread to say why it should be took out of the game, not to start a school playground slagging off match so if u want to put ur 2 cents in sat why it should be kept in the game
                      Just because people have taken the time and effort to make their holy seal better than yours doesn't mean it should be removed
                      A stun move is tactical, I bet your the type of guy who cries on call of duty when people camp with snipers

Comment

Originally posted by R221725198 View Post
                        A winner changes himself and adapts to any environment.
                        A loser tries to change the environment to suit himself.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

A winner changes himself and adapts to any environment.
                          A loser whines about the environment and ask others to change the environment to suit himself instead of doing it themselves.
                          fixed that for you.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

In the new Chinese patch they got a few days ago, they did change it to where you can only use it once per battle. I don't know if that will eventually be added here or not.

Comment

Deal with it like everyone else.
                              why do you even comment on people post "WHO PLAY THE GAME'' and want genuine changes in the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X