matching up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matching up

the matching up in arena and battle grounds should change, instead of matching by levels, it should match by BR.

killertron (s305)

-1 to this idea

Comment

i actually wanted this to be implemented sometimes, so i can bully people with same br, but lower level. ill just get naked or get lvl 20 pve set non upgraded non gemmed, put non br astrals, and take 2 lvl 20's with 1k br with me so i can steamroll the arena.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

match by level is the best if you have low br blame yourself

Comment

those people who suggested matching by br really never think about it. there are so many way to abuse it, weaker people will be getting bullied more.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Fxxk Arlad you got me I was trying to clear that pest on my screen and I realize I'm been Fxxxk
            Last edited by ♥Pain♥; 03-16-2014, 05:04 AM. Reason: correct ommision

Comment

Stupid suggestion.

Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

-100. It has been explained by others many times before as to why matching by BR is far worse than matching by level.
                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

i suggest matching by IQ, so all the stupids will leave us alone
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

In battlegrounds that would get abused major bad, in arena not so much since your bag becomes inaccessible soon as you click ready

Comment

Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
                      -1 to this idea
                      AGREED if ya can't survive find a way to convince ppl to let u cart if thats not the prob then i suggest wrong free killing i will kill your a sss and tear them to pieces if u wanna fight

Comment

Working...
                      X