Recuriting for Next US East Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recuriting for Next US East Server

I'm looking to put together a dominate Guild for the next US East server, I have spent several weeks learning the game and preparing. I am going to go Cash. Other Cash players would be vital and very helpful. Looking for any experienced players looking to be officers and help build this guild. Experienced Free to Play players are more then welcomes as well. PM me for more info or reply in this thread.

Good luck! I heard when server merges happens though it's hard to keep your guild going strong.

Comment

Good luck with that. New servers die fast because too expensive for low to moderate cashers to buy essentialls such as inventory space, which means people leave fast due to no competition

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
        Good luck with that. New servers die fast because too expensive for low to moderate cashers to buy essentialls such as inventory space, which means people leave fast due to no competition
        This post has given me more insight, thanks.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
          soo true. I will never play in a new server unless r2 reduce the price of invetory space. with a lot things like insignia, crypt token, luck start, potion, scrools, luck stone, gem, cristaloids, stone, cards and a lot of other things.. it´s will be impossible to put in an invetory and certannly dont pretend spend money just to open theses space.

Comment

If you dnt have an old account, better to not start playing, you will suffer the consequences now or later..
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

If there server dies hopefully R2 will merge. and Hopefully the server merge is balanced. If Not. I WILL get my money back. One way or another that's the problem. People are paying customers on this game and allow the Devs to get away genocide. Hurt them where it hurts (There pockets) and they act right real quick.

2nd I haven't had too much of a problem with Inventory. I used Bound Balens to buy one extra line. and been using Guild Vault. The whole inventory thing is ridiculous tho. Too greedy. Pretty sad u give people more items then they can obviously handle.

It's annoying when games like this can be so fun and good. But are ruined by greed

Comment

ProCity and R2 don't realised they shouldn't messed around with hardcoded numbers like balens prices from the original version. It will has domino effect crumbling every other systems in the game economy.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Soon we get 9999 in 999 stack place

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Iono.

You gonna try to dominate a server, and kill off all competition. What's the point?

Did you realize the best rewards are cross-server events? You're not gonna beat people from S2,S7 and all servers below S100. You're going to be bullied in GA and stuff.

Now if you already declared your intentions to do a chargeback if you won't get your way, then R2 GMs and Developers are going to watch you. You won't get what you want and they won't get what they want.

End result: Your account gets permanently banned. You get your money back. Nobody gets what they want. You don't even get to enjoy your dominance.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

if u can charge back every time then you should dominate at level 40, with a 200k balen recharge bonus. Rae p the hell out of them on GB/amethyst. Then when it's server dead already, charge back and do the same stuff on a new server.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokaro View Post
                        If there server dies hopefully R2 will merge. and Hopefully the server merge is balanced. If Not. I WILL get my money back. One way or another that's the problem. People are paying customers on this game and allow the Devs to get away genocide. Hurt them where it hurts (There pockets) and they act right real quick.

2nd I haven't had too much of a problem with Inventory. I used Bound Balens to buy one extra line. and been using Guild Vault. The whole inventory thing is ridiculous tho. Too greedy. Pretty sad u give people more items then they can obviously handle.

It's annoying when games like this can be so fun and good. But are ruined by greed
                        The only way to dominate with a guild is in gb(and in arena if it matters to you how many of your guild mates are in top 10). I can't really understand how you want to dominate if you also want a balanced merge. Doesn't balanced mean that you'll have equal chances of winning so no domination involved? There are other people who wants to dominate too, so if you get unlucky with the merge, the other server shall get lucky.
                        SO can you explain to me how are you supposed to both dominate and be balanced in the same time?
                        Last edited by Draggyy; 03-16-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                          SO can you explain to me how are you supposed to both dominate and be balanced in the same time?
                          By "balance" he means newer server

Also most people on the forum are already playing on some server and "quit your server and hop on the new one" doesn't seem to me like a good long term strategy if you want a dominating guild.
                          Last edited by HitTheOtherGuy; 03-16-2014, 08:18 AM.
                          SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
                            By "balance" he means newer server

Also most people on the forum are already playing on some server and "quit your server and hop on the new one" doesn't seem to me like a good long term strategy if you want a dominating guild.
                            Thank you. Glad someone can comprehend

As He said. I mean dominate the new server. and if it merges to merge into a fair balanced server.
                            I know cross server is hard. But how will starting on Servers 100 OR Below Help me?? I will never ever be top rank in anything on the server. I will be put into events I am not ready for. Not only will I be competing cross server with Vet players but On MY server as well. So I don't understand the what points are trying to be made about older servers. It's not older servers and trade me old maxed gear from vaults.

I know most players on forums are older players on current servers. But every once in awhile u some new players are smart enough to go read the forums and Im just covering my bases.

Comment

That's how Wartune makes their money.

Give older servers balen Events.

Launch new servers to get the people who don't mind spending a pretty penny to be, temporarily, the best player on the server.
                              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                              Smart people outsmart each other.
                              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                              TheGuardingDark status: ██
                              senadbasic status: ██
                              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                              X