Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recuriting for Next US East Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    That's how Wartune makes their money.

Give older servers balen Events.

Launch new servers to get the people who don't mind spending a pretty penny to be, temporarily, the best player on the server.
    Temporarily. Like is this seriously NO HOPE for a newer player to ever possibly be a Top Player??? and Is not true that the best chance of that is for that said player to first start on a new server and be the top player there??

Comment

Originally posted by Rokaro View Post
      Thank you. Glad someone can comprehend

As He said. I mean dominate the new server. and if it merges to merge into a fair balanced server.
      I know cross server is hard. But how will starting on Servers 100 OR Below Help me?? I will never ever be top rank in anything on the server. I will be put into events I am not ready for. Not only will I be competing cross server with Vet players but On MY server as well. So I don't understand the what points are trying to be made about older servers. It's not older servers and trade me old maxed gear from vaults.

I know most players on forums are older players on current servers. But every once in awhile u some new players are smart enough to go read the forums and Im just covering my bases.
      I can comprehend the term 'balanced', but acording to yout posts what you trully want is imbalance. Guess we have different definitions for the 'dominating' because I simply can't see 'balance' and 'dominate' in the same phrase

Comment

Class Wars, Group Arena, Battlegrounds and the future Cross-Server Guild Battles -- all cross-server events.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          I can comprehend the term 'balanced', but acording to yout posts what you trully want is imbalance. Guess we have different definitions for the 'dominating' because I simply can't see 'balance' and 'dominate' in the same phrase
          Well its simple my friend. I want to Dominate the NEW server. and IF the server should be eventually MERGED with another. I would like for it to Merged into a BALANCE server where the Top Guilds merged can be competitive.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Class Wars, Group Arena, Battlegrounds and the future Cross-Server Guild Battles -- all cross-server events.
          I know all of this. Obviously new players ALWAYS will have a harder time competing with older players on Real Time Strategy Massive RPG games such as this. But what is the solution?? DONT Play the game?? Or Be the Best on a New Server. Use the rewards and bonuses of atleast being the best on a server to help lessen the pain of catching up with the Older players on Older servers??

Comment

The best solution is not to play the game. It's not a joke. Other people can attest to this.

Actually, you will never catch up to older servers; the oldest server on US East is S2. The players there had about 18 months head start. They have level 8 gems, level 6+ wings, level 5+ stables and such. Erm, unless you drop 100k USD right on the first 3 months of playing, you will never ever catch up with them.

Besides, whatever rewards you get from winning GBs, they have already won GB for 18 straight months.. so...
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The best solution is not to play the game. It's not a joke. Other people can attest to this.

Actually, you will never catch up to older servers; the oldest server on US East is S2. The players there had about 18 months head start. They have level 8 gems, level 6+ wings, level 5+ stables and such. Erm, unless you drop 100k USD right on the first 3 months of playing, you will never ever catch up with them.

Besides, whatever rewards you get from winning GBs, they have already won GB for 18 straight months.. so...
              Okay, So I won't be Number 1 of the WHOLE Game okay.
              1. But Can't easily Avoid them by slowing down my leveling rate. even possibly freezing it? I've seen talk of this
              2. If people are still playing this after 18months. They deserve to be number 1. *Applause*
              3. Eventually u can only become BUT so strong. Won't I eventually be strong enough to compete within my levels and slowly catch up??

Comment

Okay, So I won't be Number 1 of the WHOLE Game okay.
                1. But Can't easily Avoid them by slowing down my leveling rate. even possibly freezing it? I've seen talk of this
                2. If people are still playing this after 18months. They deserve to be number 1. *Applause*
                3. Eventually u can only become BUT so strong. Won't I eventually be strong enough to compete within my levels and slowly catch up??
                By definition, catching up means shrinking the gap between you and the current #1, right?

In absolute terms (where it means the difference between his BR and yours), yes, definitely the BR difference will shrink. But you will never ever beat him unless you are richer than him and are willing to drop more $ into the game than him. That's the nature of this game.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Rokaro, that is relatively easy to do. Get ready with USD 2,000 for yourself at server start, which will help you be a heavy weight. Then be ready to invest USD 2,000 in 19 more people, together with whom you form a new guild (in effect having 4 tower teams and one team to *pick off* enemy players in GB). Once there is a server merge, out another USD 1,000 in each of your 20 characters to stay strong. This more or less ensures you a Top 4 spot. And yes, you will never be able to compete with people ready to do USD 5,000 recharge per month. Happy gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by martinrpetrov1972 View Post
                    Rokaro, that is relatively easy to do. Get ready with USD 2,000 for yourself at server start, which will help you be a heavy weight. Then be ready to invest USD 2,000 in 19 more people, together with whom you form a new guild (in effect having 4 tower teams and one team to *pick off* enemy players in GB). Once there is a server merge, out another USD 1,000 in each of your 20 characters to stay strong. This more or less ensures you a Top 4 spot. And yes, you will never be able to compete with people ready to do USD 5,000 recharge per month. Happy gaming.
                    $5000 a month. That's just retarded. No game is worth that

I find this hard to believe that this is some how legit. Even $1000 a month. No matter how much u have or make. No way u can justify to yourself any game is worth that much. U can buy cars, State of the art computers, and so much more. There is definitely something Odd about that. Whether it's a marketing strategy by the Devs giving certain players the Balens to be that good and force other players to spend to keep up (I have seen this method used on other FTP games but not so severely and obviously.) OR those players r hacking. I know people are really stupid and will waste a lot of money on games, But $5000 even $1000, Like I said I just can't see anyone really being okay with that no matter how much money u have.
                    Last edited by Rokaro; 03-17-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Welcome to Wartune.
                      East coast archer.

Comment

Lol'ed hard.

Comment

just keep playing and wait for everyone else to leave the game, you will be #1 then.

Comment

I find this hard to believe that this is some how legit. Even $1000 a month. No matter how much u have or make. No way u can justify to yourself any game is worth that much. U can buy cars, State of the art computers, and so much more. There is definitely something Odd about that. Whether it's a marketing strategy by the Devs giving certain players the Balens to be that good and force other players to spend to keep up (I have seen this method used on other FTP games but not so severely and obviously.) OR those players r hacking. I know people are really stupid and will waste a lot of money on games, But $5000 even $1000, Like I said I just can't see anyone really being okay with that no matter how much money u have.
                            No wonder your join date is March 2014.

Dude, understand this. No matter how unrealistic you think it is, people do spend $10000 per month for the game. Play longer and you'll realize.
                            That's why I told you not to play.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

No wonder your join date is March 2014.

Dude, understand this. No matter how unrealistic you think it is, people do spend $10000 per month for the game. Play longer and you'll realize.
                              That's why I told you not to play.
                              Exactly, word of wisdom from CondorHero.
                              if you are not ready to sell your soul for this game, don't dream to be dominating.

Comment

Yes, Condor is right. 2,000$ at server launch plus at least 200$ per month is the minimum for a certain Top 10 in your class on a server BEFORE a merger. Welcome to the world of real money.

Comment

Working...
                                X