General suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General suggestions

1) Bring back WB standins: the icon is actually still present. The ability to reclaim rewards is only possible if you missed both WB's. I cannot understand the reason for abolishing this. It made R2 money.

2) Restrict the ability for the jewel help request to pop up. I am sick of getting this in the middle of a dungeon or something equally annoying. Moreover if you select reject requests this should also apply to jewel help requests. Basically - if I cant help with a wild fish, I shouldn't be able to have that ****** jewel help request thrust in my face.

3) Make a decision about Mount spirits, and shadow souls. If you ♥ aren't going to introduce any new mounts or some type of reward for them then stop giving them out to those that have ice fang, etc. If you are - then bring them out.

4) Arenas: I can only say I am glad I no longer have to bother. Now that I am lvl 76 soon to be 77, arena is nothing more than a stun fest or white wash (win or lose). I cannot be bothered with it for the sake of pvp points and insig. I have all the mounts available and all the insig I need so warriors marks and insig just fill up my inventory.

5) Open the ****** inventories you tight assed ******. Seriously 760 balens for one inventory slot. It isn't going to happen. If this doesnt change soon I will be quitting this game cause it simply p.sses me off.

6) Change the exp requirements for 75-80. This will be the most dominant reason for me quitting the game. 2/3 of all exp required for lvl 1-80 is in the last 2 levels! I will be in the situation of having all of my level 70 gear and be waiting for at least a few weeks to a month to get to lvl 80 - and thats not upping any talents at all and consequently dealing with the ** associated with HS, even if I am maxing out exp, pulling about 40-50M/day. If I am in the situation of logging in just to get some exp until I can get to level 80 and start on level 80 gear there will be no reason for me to play the game. Is it not bad enough having to do the same dungeon 130 times to get level 70 set? ****** ♥!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-17-2014, 05:20 PM. Reason: Language

+1 to ur suggestions...

Comment

All excellent ideas - and your passion is clearly noted ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

6) Everyone who is level 80 has gone through that. Why can't you deal with it? Or are you a typical whiner like everyone else?

Good news for you though. In the patch in April, they will reduce the EXP requirement from 71-80. 7Roads finally gave in to whiners.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

+1 to condorhero
          I am one of the veteran players who have played faithfully everyday to get to lv 80, and until recently maxed out all my talent skills. However, me and the others have put in hours and hours of play time to get to this point. Now the ones that just started recently want to jump from point A to Z in half the time? I am not whinning but i can whine and say the same for older players. So no more edge even if you played one year prior to the ones that recently joined.

Comment

3)The rewards are clearly random. Taking them out for those special few with those 2 mounts is probably not possible. As for shadow souls, same thing in a way. Taking them away for those with the mount is probably not possible since it's automatic.

5)If you're considering quitting over inventory space, just quit. Honestly I don't understand that logic. If you need inventory space and don't have the balens to buy it or don't want to use the balens to get it, clean out your damn inventory. There's got to be some useless **** you can sell or delete for space. I'm lvl66, don't even have the 2nd page fully opened and use less than half the space I have unless I stack up on gems to convert. My vault is fuller than my inventory.

6)It's just leveling ffs. You're lvl77 almost, you've been doing it already so just continue what you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
              1) Bring back WB standins: the icon is actually still present. The ability to reclaim rewards is only possible if you missed both WB's. I cannot understand the reason for abolishing this. It made R2 money.

2) Restrict the ability for the jewel help request to pop up. I am sick of getting this in the middle of a dungeon or something equally annoying. Moreover if you select reject requests this should also apply to jewel help requests. Basically - if I cant help with a wild fish, I shouldn't be able to have that ****** jewel help request thrust in my face.

3) Make a decision about Mount spirits, and shadow souls. If you ♥ aren't going to introduce any new mounts or some type of reward for them then stop giving them out to those that have ice fang, etc. If you are - then bring them out.

4) Arenas: I can only say I am glad I no longer have to bother. Now that I am lvl 76 soon to be 77, arena is nothing more than a stun fest or white wash (win or lose). I cannot be bothered with it for the sake of pvp points and insig. I have all the mounts available and all the insig I need so warriors marks and insig just fill up my inventory.

5) Open the ****** inventories you tight assed ******. Seriously 760 balens for one inventory slot. It isn't going to happen. If this doesnt change soon I will be quitting this game cause it simply p.sses me off.

6) Change the exp requirements for 75-80. This will be the most dominant reason for me quitting the game. 2/3 of all exp required for lvl 1-80 is in the last 2 levels! I will be in the situation of having all of my level 70 gear and be waiting for at least a few weeks to a month to get to lvl 80 - and thats not upping any talents at all and consequently dealing with the ** associated with HS, even if I am maxing out exp, pulling about 40-50M/day. If I am in the situation of logging in just to get some exp until I can get to level 80 and start on level 80 gear there will be no reason for me to play the game. Is it not bad enough having to do the same dungeon 130 times to get level 70 set? ****** ♥!
              1. Not bothered as I get more gold than ever from blessing wheel academy boost, so I dont actually do any WB now.

2. Maybe having a disable function for these requests would be nice.

3. Agree 100%.

4. I don't go into arena expecting much then I can't be disappointed.

5. Upcoming patch has 9999 stackable instead of the current 999. Inventory space will never be a problem ever again. If it is you have too much ****

6. Get to lv80 in a month..sounds good NOT. You ever heard of earning something? It should be hard to get to the top level, and I don't like the fact that they have nerfed it in the upcoming patch.
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-17-2014, 05:21 PM. Reason: language in quote

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                6) Everyone who is level 80 has gone through that. Why can't you deal with it? Or are you a typical whiner like everyone else?

Good news for you though. In the patch in April, they will reduce the EXP requirement from 71-80. 7Roads finally gave in to whiners.
                As I noted before you're an a.s.s.h.a.t. My point here is that there will be absolutely nothing to do or gain for over a month of playing. Its not whining - it is a statement of fact. You are right in that some have already gone through that - there will always be some lemmings with no brain that are happy to do the same thing over and over again. It really doesn't matter to me what they do - change it or not - I made the suggestion and made note of the fact that I would quit if it didn't change. Presumably there are more people with a brain playing that felt the same way, than lemmings like yourself and that is why it is being changed.

Comment

Working...
                X