Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altar of Ennoblement

Hello shortly,

Instead of standing without doing nothing . I suggest we could have any kind of mini games to do in mean time like mouse kills or anything else..

I think you can chat in guild chat while waiting.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

How about instead of standing doing nothing you go do something else while YOUR TOON stands around doing nothing.

I don't see anywhere saying you have to sit and watch your toon sitting there sits there.
      SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
        Hello shortly,

Instead of standing without doing nothing . I suggest we could have any kind of mini games to do in mean time like mouse kills or anything else..
        How about letting us play the fishing / jewel games while waiting?

I think you can chat in guild chat while waiting.
        Sometimes there's nobody to chat with, especially early in the day.

I don't see anywhere saying you have to sit and watch your toon sitting there sits there.
        No, but he would like to play stuff on this game while waiting. I go play other games, but why not let me at least play the jewel and fishing game while I gain stamina?

P.S. I have spirit cov now so I don't have to wait, but I do remember what it's like to have to wait for stamina and having something else to do while on this game would be nice.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Or you know, you can leave your toon in altar while you troll in forum board. That's what i did, and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

or u can watch some vids and do surveys for balens and chat on guild chat very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              How about letting us play the fishing / jewel games while waiting?

I second that, that's what I come to write and found this thread.
              That would keep people in the game (maybe buying some extra jewel moves?) instead of plugging character to statue and going for lunch in the meantime.

Comment

how about fixing the thing where if you leave it on overnight it doesn't count in devotion rewards on the next day after the reset

Comment

Working...
                X