Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so tommorow we get Soul Engraving event ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so tommorow we get Soul Engraving event ?

any news about the event ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Checked oceanic server ... nope.

Comment

some lame pack for 500k daru 3 chests event and cards and 10 whips-fate as 5$ recharge pack. No soul crystal event yet and I guess they just delay a mass quit since they will give shittiest rewards ever again.But oh well, what can you do when some morons think if they buy everything in game they actually own it, enjoy playing with yourselves after this month rofl.

Comment

i think Sc event maybe canceled, they add SC sale but without event which is weird this time, most sales on its event, SC in SC event, whips in whips event and so.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
          i think Sc event maybe canceled, they add SC sale but without event which is weird this time, most sales on its event, SC in SC event, whips in whips event and so.
          Yeah I agree, usually the put soul crystals on sale with event to milk cash from people who buy crystals for the event. Otherwise, I'm sure the sale of soul crystals is very limited.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me to not make it seeing its hades event, but still...we had whip event so we need a soul one too, and that one might be close to the end of march/start of april I think.
            Checked oceanic and only warrior's call event added, card engulfing got refreshed again and instead of 16 it says 17 now.
            Maybe tomorrow it will show 18.
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Thats wy i wish cash spenders just dont spend at all and let r2/7roads and other developers to see that its time they start making things go good for people we all got vaulth and inventory full with SC and i am not using it untill sc event appears !
              Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
              Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Gotta love to see someone beating this.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	1683731
                I must admit, R2 makes alot of money only from him than from an entire server, or more maybe.
                Final answer? Well, R2 won't change, maybe just get worse.

New System – Cross Server Sylph Arena. Exact same as current Sylph arena, but cross server. Rankings update every 30 min.
                Would love to see someone like him soon, and even beating him ^^.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]77020[/ATTACH]
                  I must admit, R2 makes alot of money only from him than from an entire server, or more maybe.

maybe pip and zebq are r2 employee

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    maybe pip and zebq are r2 employee
                    If they were, they wouldn't care about tok nm and stay fully dressed, where as zebq strips now ( pipster maybe sometimes, I don't know, but zebq does ). If they were R2 staff, they would have made the tok harder.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77020[/ATTACH]

Wow, and I thought 1 orange was excessive, and people cry at me because I have 4 purple! Will be pointing them to this thread from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                        Wow, and I thought 1 orange was excessive, and people cry at me because I have 4 purple! Will be pointing them to this thread from now on.
                        Hehehehe, one orange is expensive, unless you won at loto or are a millionare/billionaire.
                        4 Orange sylphs, damn ;o, thats too much, and really wondering if someone will ever beat him and get more.

Comment

my highest sylph... a level 3 blue star Iris... that's it.. all others are at 1 star and green/whites...

Comment

My highest is still a Blue 1 star
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

If they were, they wouldn't care about tok nm and stay fully dressed, where as zebq strips now ( pipster maybe sometimes, I don't know, but zebq does ). If they were R2 staff, they would have made the tok harder.
                              maybe... its not like it matter to them if they are equipped or not they got their paychecks
                              maybe they undress sometimes because they are good persons and want to help others

Comment

Working...
                              X