No announcement yet.

So who managed to get a card to lvl 3??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who managed to get a card to lvl 3??

Just wondering who managed to get a card to lvl 3 to get the event award?? I have 4 lvl 2 cards that i wont get to lvl 3 any time soon, let alone in time for the event. just wondering what the purpose of this event was??? I dont know anyone so far who has a lvl 3 card or will get one before event ends lol. To me its like telling someone if they pick 10 apples they will be rewarded..then you put them in an orchid that has only 2 apples in reach while the rest are at the top of the tree that you cant get at. I suspect thats why the engulfing event was extended...next to noone can complete the upgrade event..but thats maybe how it was ment to be??...shrugs.

And what about getting purple card event? Also a lot of **** those that were already lucky are getting +10% bonus somewhere + event stuff i get 0 event stuff 0 bonus

Comment

They expect for lvl 6 even xD
      Those R2 guys live in mars seems xD
      IGN: TheVictor
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
      Class: Mage - level 80
      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        They expect for lvl 6 even xD
        Those R2 guys live in mars seems xD
        If they expect people will be getting a level 6 card they are indeed extremely stupid and dont event know the game.

Comment

I made a gold card lvl 5 ... oh wait i don't see how we can get gold card and neither lvl 6
          Last edited by Face-Star; 03-16-2014, 05:38 PM. Reason: fixed lvl
          Server - 138- Falledge
          Guild - THE*CHOSEN
          Class - Mage
          Name - BigBadGirl
          Level - 70

Comment

victorius wanted to say lvl 5, however yes is incredible they thought we can upgrade them to lvl 5 hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              victorius wanted to say lvl 5, however yes is incredible they thought we can upgrade them to lvl 5 hahahah
              And now they are doing everything they can to promote cards by extending card engulfing, giving back the online rewards for infinity wheels. All to make up for their stupid move of an event no one can obtain.

Comment

I'm surprised they haven't added a balen option yet, that would've been my 1st guess as to how they'd wiggle outta the stupid event

Comment

Here is my card lv 3

Click image for larger version

Name:	AcrobatMonkeyYSDS-EN-C-1E.png
Views:	1
Size:	610.7 KB
ID:	1683736
                  " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                    Here is my card lv 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77058[/ATTACH]
                    gratz. Honestly I'm surprised they didn't enable balen buying for this feature =P with the way how they let ppl use balens on almost everything....also the cards feature keeps making the br number popup pretty often everytime you enter diff areas which is getting quite annoying...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

all my cards are half way to level 2... not even close to level 3... yea...

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                        Here is my card lv 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77058[/ATTACH]
                        Gratz..so we have 1 so far. The cards are a good addition to the game..i just think there was abit of over site with this event. For the most part players are only engulfing 6 times a day for the event, so getting cards to upgrade is a slow process, it would need to run for another week at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Gratz..so we have 1 so far. The cards are a good addition to the game..i just think there was abit of over site with this event. For the most part players are only engulfing 6 times a day for the event, so getting cards to upgrade is a slow process, it would need to run for another week at least.
                          in 2 weeks we might have lvl 3's cards but in 2-3 months lvl 5

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                            Gratz..so we have 1 so far.
                            Please, please ,please say you're trolling
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I was sure i will get 1 card to lvl 3. had 20 cards of the same... then i got to lvl 2 and saw i need 30 more of that card to get to lvl 3...

Comment

Working...
                              X