sylph skill rip off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph skill rip off

I bought the skill rain dance for my sylph, and when I learned it, it took the place of my most powerful offensive weapon, rather than filling in one of the open slots. Initially, I was really angry about this. Upon further reflection, I suppose I should thank the Wartunes folks for saving me some money because I will not buy another skill for any of my sylphs.

your fault you need to buy a slot for it and not have anything repaced by random

Comment

It's called asking some questions before doing something you've never done before. Think before doing. Not a hard concept. Should have asked in guild or forums how the process worked, someone would have gone through it step by step. Your fault, not theirs.

Comment

I'll jump on the bandwagon.

It's your fault, not others.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Ofc its NOT his fault! Its R2's fault... they need to explain absolutely everything, so players as this guy to not be able to make mistakes!!! For not enough information in description its all theirs fault!!! Who make the descriptions?! - same guy(s) is/are guilty now!
          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
            Ofc its NOT his fault! Its R2's fault... they need to explain absolutely everything, so players as this guy to not be able to make mistakes!!! For not enough information in description its all theirs fault!!! Who make the descriptions?! - same guy(s) is/are guilty now!
            But that's just it though, they DO explain it. All ya gotta do is click the little help icon when the skills tab is open.

But ... then again ... people like the OP are the reason we have 'Caution: Contents is HOT!" on coffee cups.
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
              It's called asking some questions before doing something you've never done before. Think before doing. Not a hard concept. Should have asked in guild or forums how the process worked, someone would have gone through it step by step. Your fault, not theirs.
              100% totaly agree, R2 already explain it clearly maybe u just lazy to find out
              Click image for larger version

Name:	png.pn.png
Views:	1
Size:	154.5 KB
ID:	1683748
              someone already posting about slyhp too
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Skill-Training
              Last edited by Ponijo; 03-17-2014, 05:31 AM.
              They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Working...
              X