Upcoming patch - what's confirmed and what's not

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming patch - what's confirmed and what's not

The next big patch will come on the 1st week of April, and has been confirmed to include the following:

1) Level 80 MPD, gear, solo campaigns, epic shards in guild shop along with 80 stones.

2) Treasure hunt - Teams of 4 Lv 50+ can get a treasure map, follow it to a location, fight a mob, and be rewarded. There are 4 types of treasure maps, Gold (Highest), Silver, Dark Iron, and Bronze (worst) and rewards depend on which you receive. Balens can be used to get a different map.

3) Battle guardian system - Open to players Level 50 or 55+. Helps out in battles, and defends against Sylphs. Includes a resistance. There are 6 types of Battle Guardians. Upgrades through crystals that can be upgraded through synthesis. Crystals can be obtained through Lost Treasure Maps (above)

4) 10 solo arena attempts - should be double the rewards.

5) 15 multi player arena attempts - should be double the rewards.

6) Stacking items up to 9999 instead of 999.

Things that have not been confirmed yet, but should be in this patch (Don't know if R2 is gonna split into parts as usual or not)

1) Lowering the amount of xp for 71-80

2) More gold can be stored in the warehouse.

3) 10 second protection to both winner and loser after a fight in amethyst mine.

4) Changes in guild battle rewards - should be increased.

5) The new event - Path to the Vault of Heaven.

6) Sylph evolutions.

7) Stats on clothes.

8) Advanced fate system.

9) New honor ranks.
    Last edited by winlord; 03-17-2014, 06:28 AM.

Thanks a lot for the information

6) Stacking items up to 9999 instead of 999.

Had I known that before, I could have saved the balens I spent for 1 row of inventory space hahaha

Comment

April's foul?

Comment

Those are multiple patches even for China. Meaning here will probably be introduced throughout the whole year.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
          April's foul?
          Smells pretty funny to me too.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
            April's foul?
            Soul engrave event new date 1st of April xD.

Comment

OP posts accurate info from what i have noticed, if that's part of april's fools jokes i'll be dissapointed.
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

Too fast

Ah, you are going way too fast. Yes, China servers are way ahead, but we shall be catching up in smaller bounds and leaps. Besides, since they do not have wilderness or jewel hunt or fishing, quite a few things we are used to doing would disappear into the blue yonder if we were to catch up as fast as people here seem to wish.

Comment

Originally posted by martinrpetrov1972 View Post
                  Ah, you are going way too fast. Yes, China servers are way ahead, but we shall be catching up in smaller bounds and leaps. Besides, since they do not have wilderness or jewel hunt or fishing, quite a few things we are used to doing would disappear into the blue yonder if we were to catch up as fast as people here seem to wish.
                  Jewels and fishing was never in cn Wartune?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Jewels and fishing was never in cn Wartune?
                    China got Jewel hunt in their newest patch, they didn't had it.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Things that have not been confirmed yet, but should be in this patch (Don't know if R2 is gonna split into parts as usual or not)

1) Lowering the amount of xp for 71-80

2) More gold can be stored in the warehouse.

3) 10 second protection to both winner and loser after a fight in amethyst mine.

4) Changes in guild battle rewards - should be increased.

5) The new event - Path to the Vault of Heaven.

6) Sylph evolutions.

7) Stats on clothes.

8) Advanced fate system.

9) New honor ranks.
                      Thanks but don't think these things will be coming soon maybe R2 divide it in 2-3 Part.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        Thanks but don't think these things will be coming soon maybe R2 divide it in 2-3 Part.
                        Yep, I also think those will be introduced in May and June. I don't think they'll postpone them further because the 3.0 or Wartune 2 patch is coming in July.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to this patch.

Comment

When are you going to address the people who play through yahoo????? No answer, unable to purchase balens now. I would think this was high on your list

Comment

New bugs in April, get ready to file your tickets!
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X