Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hades Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades Event

I have just 1 request to R2 , please give us ( Engrave soul ) and ( Love Thy Mount ) in hot events , just please , we'll be so gratefull

Originally posted by uchihaSasky View Post
    I have just 1 request to R2 , please give us ( Engrave soul ) and ( Love Thy Mount ) in hot events , just please , we'll be so gratefull
    Would be great if we have a SC event this month, not to say impossible to put Lucky Clover as rewards on engraving.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

If you want something, spend money and buy it.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

the posible for hades event is broken magic pot chance for noncash get hades/apollo.
        They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          If you want to say something smart, say it. But for you it will be better to be quiet than post your smart-*** comments.

Comment

Originally posted by simihosta View Post
            If you want to say something smart, say it. But for you it will be better to be quiet than post your smart-*** comments.
            What's the censored word?
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

What's the censored word?
              Аss ofc...
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

It's not hard for R2 to give us what i asked for , Actually , it's so easy to them , and it has been a while since the last time they gave us those quests

Maybe it's easy for you to say that , But you should know that not all of players can spend money to get anything they want as you can , And i didn't ask for anything wrong i just asked for 2 more quests in hot events , And good luck for who can get one of the sylphes , just it ^_^
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 07-28-2015, 04:18 AM. Reason: psot merge

Comment

Originally posted by uchihaSasky
                  Maybe it's easy for you to say that , But you should know that not all of players can spend money to get anything they want as you can , And i didn't ask for anything wrong i just asked for 2 more quests in hot events , And good luck for who can get one of the sylphes , just it ^_^
                  That's not my fault that players cannot spend money to get the items they want, is it?

Again, free-to-play is not free-to-win. You want to win, you pay.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Im probably one of the few non cashers that is fine with not getting hades. It make perfect since for it to be unattainable for non to moderate cashers. However, having apollo at such a high cost is a bit wrong. At least making it available for non to moderate cashers this late makes since. Heavy cashers and those lucky enough would still have the advantage by having apollo and or hades.

Comment

That's not my fault that players cannot spend money to get the items they want, is it?

No,no it is definately your fault
                      peter pay for pan, pan pay for all.

Comment

great malleus r u forcing ppls to pay and play ur suggestion is only good for spenders not for others so please why dont u be quite and enjoy the view why u r involving in all this stuff
                        muah r2 and maleus)kisses and huggss)

Comment

Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
                          great malleus r u forcing ppls to pay and play ur suggestion is only good for spenders not for others so please why dont u be quite and enjoy the view why u r involving in all this stuff
                          muah r2 and maleus)kisses and huggss)
                          Love you too.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

if u can spend money , talk about yourself and let us ask for anything we need becouse it isn't your bussniss

Comment

Hasn't you guys understood yet that he's just a troll?

However I agree, I'm free player, and I understand why we don't get hades.

There's a "free balen" thingy, do that, and you might be able to buy at least 1 chest, and try your luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X