HP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP

So for a while now, ive noticed that everytime a log back in the next day my hp is lower than what it was the day before. The only possible reason i can think of this is that i lost those hp when someone atked my castle, is this possible?

You get a bonus from spinning the wheel in academy each day, your losing hps from that buff going away.

Comment

Blessing wheel.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

but blessing wheel does not contribut 50k+ hp

Comment

Astrals? Enlightenment switch? Troops switch? Equipment switch?

Unequip your sylph?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            but blessing wheel does not contribut 50k+ hp
            You're losing 50K HP daily? Is this from your characters stat line? o.O

or from the 'Remaining HP' thingy at the end of your HP bar?

If it's the former: Then you're changing something drastic. The sort of things that Condor suggested in his second post.

If it's the latter: Then dungeons, battleground, guild battles etc all use up that remaining HP.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

ok, lets put it this way, when i log off, i have 100k hp left. When i log on the next day i have any where between 50k-70k hp left. I do not adjust anything before loggin off.

Comment

Do you mean in the HP Pack to restore your HP?

Because when you log in the next day and spin Blessing Wheel, it will consume 30-50k HP from the HP Pack to restore your HP.

Godspeed,
                Awesomeness♥

Kabam Server 8 USA East

Level 77 Knight

141,475 BR (As of 9/12/14)

Non-Casher (Proud of it)

My Heart Belongs to FireAndIce

The worst enemy of "Greatness" is "Good Enough"

Comment

i experience the same thing. I don't get this issue daily though. Because I don't use HP pot but i make sure my hp is full before i log off. but the next day i log in, my hp is sometimes at around 60% left(approx 30K HP loss and academy boost only increases around 7000 HP).
                  Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by LordAwesomeness1 View Post
                    Do you mean in the HP Pack to restore your HP?

Because when you log in the next day and spin Blessing Wheel, it will consume 30-50k HP from the HP Pack to restore your HP.

Godspeed,
                    and ur telling me that you dont notice anything wrong with that math? at max hp academy, u get +1600hp, if you have advance hp academy maxed, thats another 1.6k hp, which means from academy ull be getting an additional 3.2k hp. do blessing wheel on top of that and it become 3.2k(3)=9.6k hp from blessing wheel and academy. and if im not mistaken 9.2k is nowhere near 30-50k hp.

Now, this isnt my issue though . My issue is when ever i log off and then log in the next day, my hp isnt always where i left it (maxed) but rather aroun 60%, like the guy below you mentioned.

Comment

sigh, people who replies with "Blessing wheel" are too simple-minded.

there are clues:

#1 He thinks someone attacks his castle.
                      -It means his HP bar isnt full when he logged in. You dont see something like that happen due to blessing wheel reset.

#2 He mentioned a value, 30-50k
                      -Still, people believe this is blessing wheel. *Facepalm*

#3 Someone said it's not a daily thing

Conclusion:
                      An HP that big, can only be caused by sylph reactivation. What causes reactivation while you sleep and doesnt happen daily? Maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                        sigh, people who replies with "Blessing wheel" are too simple-minded.

there are clues:

#1 He thinks someone attacks his castle.
                        -It means his HP bar isnt full when he logged in. You dont see something like that happen due to blessing wheel reset.

#2 He mentioned a value, 30-50k
                        -Still, people believe this is blessing wheel. *Facepalm*

#3 Someone said it's not a daily thing

Conclusion:
                        An HP that big, can only be caused by sylph reactivation. What causes reactivation while you sleep and doesnt happen daily? Maintenance
                        I doubt someone who didnt have spirit covenant have sylph that give 30k+ hp
                        Server: East Coast Server 300+
                        Class: Mage
                        Level: 70+
                        Battle Rating: 90+k
                        Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                        X