Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Events this month: early April”s fools I guess.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events this month: early April”s fools I guess.

For now we had a gem event pretty much for high cashers only since lvl 8 gems and no lvl 4, screw u new players... rofl. We have a very fail event to train more cards that resets and allows one to get rewards 2-5 times /day, and ofc the great get a lvl 3-5 card event which nobody will ever achieve since your system is probably incomplete, cheer up though: there is a slight chance we might not even have a sc event at all, not even talking about an unlimmited with good rewards, since on 18th there is none planned either. Must say ... be greatfull they gave an extra online rewards with 10 wheels /day, not like it helped in anyway since we need about 100/day to actually get a lvl 3-5 card but yeah, ole ole ola r2 sucka sucka. best logic ever for these card events must say.
    Looking forward to quit this end of the month along with half of my srv, light and medium cashers too (I myself spent quite an ammount), this game is just a joke now, going in cross arena and getting 1 shotted for 200k from orange pets while buffed with 120k+ br, but I really hope they will realise what a mistake it was to listen to some fools greedy big cashers and maybe fix it one day. But oh well, guess a way for normal human beings to keep themselves as good competitors was too much for those who have no idea how to play a game and just buy everything. Bring back unlimmited events,make them faster, give better rewards for monthly ****, and PLEASE; LEARN to freeking make possible events for all!!!!, God this sounds so good , too bad it will never happen.

I agree, events are so not fair for light/non casher... And now they even took away sc and mount events.

And card upgrading.... fail

Comment

they do same than ************, they r2games copy it

Comment

For now we had a gem event pretty much for high cashers only since lvl 8 gems and no lvl 4, screw u new players
        The gem event was awesome and i'm no where near to be a casher except for my monthly vip.
        Scks for new servers, yes.

this game is just a joke now, going in cross arena and getting 1 shotted for 200k from orange pets while buffed with 120k+ br
        So you are a new player with 120k+BR even with buffs, tell me more please.
        East coast archer.

Comment

It was a very good event for both ashers and non cashers, however people from newer server have it harder since they started to collect gems not long ago. Players from older servers which already had plenty of lvl 7 and 6 gems had it easier to make lvl 8 ones. Why do the new guys always want everything? If they can't make the lvl 8 gem they say its just for cashers, If they can't get the biggest item from the soul/crystal events they say its just for cashers, and the list continues...sigh

Comment

I am playing on s182, never said I am a new player.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
              I am playing on s182, never said I am a new player.
              then you are doing something wrong because the players from s371 managed to to quite a few of lvl 6 and 7 gems. Yes, non cashers. They did save all the gems from the last event though, did you?
              And yes I forgot to mention that it is also very hard for slow levelers since they usually dont do catacombs.

Comment

I made full 7s and 6s myself this event, I said about lvl 8 thats for high cashers, since I was able to only make 2-3 8s and if so nothaving any lvl 5+ at all other than those 8s after. Therefore I didnt bother this event. I dont quite understand your useless questions anyway, if troll posts go ahead and talk to yourself not like it changes anything

Comment

Its nice to be on an older server isnt it? You did much better than s371 and probably worse than s1-s50. Anyway sorry to bother you, I;ll go to talk to myself in another thread and let you whine here as much as you want, you said enough about yourself mr . always unsatisfied

Comment

level 4 is easy to make lol its an event you have to work for it

Comment

For now we had a gem event pretty much for high cashers only since lvl 8 gems and no lvl 4, screw u new players... rofl. We have a very fail event to train more cards that resets and allows one to get rewards 2-5 times /day, and ofc the great get a lvl 3-5 card event which nobody will ever achieve since your system is probably incomplete, cheer up though: there is a slight chance we might not even have a sc event at all, not even talking about an unlimmited with good rewards, since on 18th there is none planned either. Must say ... be greatfull they gave an extra online rewards with 10 wheels /day, not like it helped in anyway since we need about 100/day to actually get a lvl 3-5 card but yeah, ole ole ola r2 sucka sucka. best logic ever for these card events must say.
                      Looking forward to quit this end of the month along with half of my srv, light and medium cashers too (I myself spent quite an ammount), this game is just a joke now, going in cross arena and getting 1 shotted for 200k from orange pets while buffed with 120k+ br, but I really hope they will realise what a mistake it was to listen to some fools greedy big cashers and maybe fix it one day. But oh well, guess a way for normal human beings to keep themselves as good competitors was too much for those who have no idea how to play a game and just buy everything. Bring back unlimmited events,make them faster, give better rewards for monthly ****, and PLEASE; LEARN to freeking make possible events for all!!!!, God this sounds so good , too bad it will never happen.
                      youu are on the right path, im happy for you. We need more quitters, dead servers, and so much less balen recharges

Comment

yea i have to agree. This game is no longer about playing. Where there was unlimited events with event tokens as reward it give free /light /medium casher hope to catch up to the pepole, who dont care about there money anyways and just trough it out the window. U may say casher benefit from it most but no, they where so greedy to max all sylphs mounts and sc engraving already. So free player would at least get 1 stronger sylph if not 5 like these cashers and get stronger mount and sc engraving through it. But now this game make pretty less sense at the moment.

And u retar.ded noobs on forum who come running each thread posting about whining and stuff just s.t.f.u because not evry player as stupid as u spend all his live and money for game and we just wanna have fun to.

Comment

i would like lvl4gems reward too , but the reward for 5-6-7 were awesome

Comment

For now we had a gem event pretty much for high cashers only since lvl 8 gems and no lvl 4, screw u new players... rofl. .
                            greedy huh time they think bout older players too for once id say. high cashers? 1 year playtime without balens for gems got all 7s and 1 8 without rap.e my gems.
                            for the rest i agree :P

Comment

gem event was a good one, thou i didnt do a lvl 8 i can undestand why it was an option

But if they dont do a sc event will be terible, every one wants and waits for one

Comment

Working...
                              X