A funny Joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A funny Joke

all the complaining this what r2 say " You ain't talking money so You lost me"

*slaps knee*

That joke really bites.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Is all that spacing really necessary?
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        Is your wall of text and my pointless comments necessary?
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Wait was that really a joke............

Comment

If you aint talking money I dont wanna talk

Comment

♫ You started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
              But you didn't see that the joke was on you, PrinceRpf, oh no.

You started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
              Oh, if you had only seen that the joke was on you, PrinceRpf.

You looked at the skies, running your hands over your eyes,
              And you fell out of bed, hurting you head from things that you had said.

Til you finally died, which started the whole world living,
              Oh, if you only seen that the joke was on you, PrinceRpf. ♪
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                Is your wall of text and my pointless comments necessary?
                At least mine have something to focus on and content to see. Yours has nothing =P Energy spent on scrolling the page still results in one getting information (whether useful or useless) from mine while one wastes their energy in scrolling past all your spaces and gets absolutely nothing out of it.

So I'd say one is better off seeing my wall of texts than your wall of space....=P (that still didn't answer why was it necessary for the wall of space though. My wall of text was necessary to convey my ideas in as long about way as possible to increase their attention time on my posts and engrave the idea better in their short term memory even if they got lost halfway reading it or get confused =P)

Comment

At least mine have something to focus on and content to see. Yours has nothing =P Energy spent on scrolling the page still results in one getting information (whether useful or useless) from mine while one wastes their energy in scrolling past all your spaces and gets absolutely nothing out of it.

So I'd say one is better off seeing my wall of texts than your wall of space....=P (that still didn't answer why was it necessary for the wall of space though. My wall of text was necessary to convey my ideas in as long about way as possible to increase their attention time on my posts and engrave the idea better in their short term memory even if they got lost halfway reading it or get confused =P)
                  I beg to diasgree. MrPunkinHead's long spacing is reflecting the void of humor on the Opening Post's "joke". So yeah, it's as necessary as your WoT.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i read as much in his spacing as i do in your posts...lol they too long to bother reading

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      ♫ You started a joke, which started the whole world crying,
                      But you didn't see that the joke was on you, PrinceRpf, oh no.

You started to cry, which started the whole world laughing,
                      Oh, if you had only seen that the joke was on you, PrinceRpf.

You looked at the skies, running your hands over your eyes,
                      And you fell out of bed, hurting you head from things that you had said.

Til you finally died, which started the whole world living,
                      Oh, if you only seen that the joke was on you, PrinceRpf. ♪
                      This was not meant to be the best joke you ever heard if I was trying to do that I would of talk about your trolling and pride, but you turned it into a death note so cheers .

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                        This was not meant to be the best joke you ever heard if I was trying to do that I would of talk about your trolling and pride, but you turned it into a death note so cheers .
                        death note? wow, you didn't know the song?

smh kids these days.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          death note? wow, you didn't know the song?

smh kids these days.
                          I always hear the song, but I didn't really mind the lyrics... I never thought that those lyrics was that song.

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                            i read as much in his spacing as i do in your posts...lol they too long to bother reading
                            Ah. thanks for clearing that up then. He didn't bother to explain it and I didn't catch his humor in it. As for my posts being long, its meant to be so to irritate ppl =P When you face a boss who spends a long time telling you about something everyday and then expects you to have time to finish your work after taking up a huge chunk of your time to say something that could've been said in a short amount of time and much lesser words...you sort of get influenced by it and become long-winded unconsciously =_="

Comment

Working...
                            X