This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    well..depends on how they cash and what they cash on. Cashing doesn't = getting stronger if you don't cash wisely on the right areas at the right time. The only way you get stronger even when you're doing the wrong thing is when you cash so much that you run out of wrong things to spend on and end up spending on the right things.
    not too sure,

I think most moderate cashers stop at lvl 6,7 wings and 7 clothings.
    But he says he beat them and they are only elite crusader.
    My worst record of getting lord divine is at 69 and that took a while through slacking
    But they are lvl 70 and not yet even lord divine, so its weird.
    I remember those days when bg has only 2 category, 39 and below and 40 and above.
    IF you are lvl 70 then it was like a 3 or 4 months affair to hit lord divine.
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
      not too sure,

My worst record of getting lord divine is at 69 and that took a while through slacking
      I remember those days when bg has only 2 category, 39 and below and 40 and above.
      you didn't understand my post? I meant cash ultra hard. When you max wings at lv 9, what's next? fate lvl 20..next? soul engrave lv 20...next? mount stats maxed...next? astrals all red lv 10 and some yellow ones lv 10...next? gems lv 11...next? leg 70 set with all stats at lv 10...next? guild skills maxed...next? academy maxed...next? orange sylph max enchant...next?

There will come a pt in time where even if you spend in the wrong area, there is a max cap. Sooner or later you will spend on the right area if you ever cash more than enough. If you want to be strong and not cash as hard, then you need to plan your spending wisely. Also for your info, having lv 7 wings doesn't make a casher strong. If they have lv 1 soul engrave and no special mounts and a white sylph, lv 7 wings isn't going to do shi t for them. To be a strong casher you need high soul engrave, high mount stats, high fate lvl, purple and above sylphs with max enchant, full lv 6 and above gems on leg gear with min lv 8 stats, lv 8 n above astrals. Half the things I mention can be done without cash if you play long enough, but some still require a certain amount of spending which would also put one in the moderate cashing category. If they didn't spend wisely, its easy even for a non-casher without vip to kick their *** if they know how to play the game properly and have played long enough.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        not too sure,

no one got lvl 6+ wings as far as I know(5is max)

and mine is lvl 3

but some of them got cloudcaller mount which need 500$ to have it so I think of em as heavy casher

underworld wildfire count in that category to

Comment

you didn't understand my post? I meant cash ultra hard. When you max wings at lv 9, what's next? fate lvl 20..next? soul engrave lv 20...next? mount stats maxed...next? astrals all red lv 10 and some yellow ones lv 10...next? gems lv 11...next? leg 70 set with all stats at lv 10...next? guild skills maxed...next? academy maxed...next? orange sylph max enchant...next?

There will come a pt in time where even if you spend in the wrong area, there is a max cap. Sooner or later you will spend on the right area if you ever cash more than enough. If you want to be strong and not cash as hard, then you need to plan your spending wisely. Also for your info, having lv 7 wings doesn't make a casher strong. If they have lv 1 soul engrave and no special mounts and a white sylph, lv 7 wings isn't going to do shi t for them. To be a strong casher you need high soul engrave, high mount stats, high fate lvl, purple and above sylphs with max enchant, full lv 6 and above gems on leg gear with min lv 8 stats, lv 8 n above astrals. Half the things I mention can be done without cash if you play long enough, but some still require a certain amount of spending which would also put one in the moderate cashing category. If they didn't spend wisely, its easy even for a non-casher without vip to kick their *** if they know how to play the game properly and have played long enough.
          Yeah , just felt weird only.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post

and mine is lvl 3

but some of them got cloudcaller mount which need 500$ to have it so I think of em as heavy casher

wildfire doesn't count because we can get it from CW wager with less than 1k balens, if we're lucky enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veronics View Post
              wildfire doesn't count because we can get it from CW wager with less than 1k balens, if we're lucky enough.
              its true but only if we are lucky :P

some don't get it from cw

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post

and mine is lvl 3

I'd say those ppl are still in moderate casher category. Heavy casher would be having almost or all special mount, above lv 60 soul engrave despite playing less than half a year, lv 7 and above wings and in a almost fair arena fight against another casher with stats close to their team, their winning rate is above 80% and of course minimum purple 3 or 4 stars. Most important is how long they have played to get those stats though...if they've been playing for more than a year like me, with careful saving and spending, you don't need to spend alot to get seemingly heavy casher like stats. If they only played for 1 month and have stats like Zebq, then its a heavy casher for sure.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I'd say those ppl are still in moderate casher category. Heavy casher would be having almost or all special mount, above lv 60 soul engrave despite playing less than half a year, lv 7 and above wings and in a almost fair arena fight against another casher with stats close to their team, their winning rate is above 80% and of course minimum purple 3 or 4 stars. Most important is how long they have played to get those stats though...if they've been playing for more than a year like me, with careful saving and spending, you don't need to spend alot to get seemingly heavy casher like stats. If they only played for 1 month and have stats like Zebq, then its a heavy casher for sure.
                  its all true what u said about heavy cashers

but on my server I compare how much much I spend and how much they spend its huge difference they might look heavy casher to me but as u said all above zebq might be heavy casher to them while extreme to me...its all matter on who do u compare

I never spended more than around 20$ montly for games so when I see someone cash 500$ in day just for few pixels(cloudcaller) u can see how someone might look to me heavy casher

Comment

• god you're still here

go away senad
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      god you're still here

go away senad
                      hey u can always stop visiting forum if u cant stand me

Comment

• [QUOTE=senadbasic;892863when I see someone cash 500$ in day just for few pixels(cloudcaller) u can see how someone might look to me heavy casher[/QUOTE]

How is this....it was 1k usd guys. 1k. It's an event, you can look it up, there were tons of gripes about it, and they were all about the fact that it was 1k, not $500!

Comment

Working...
                        X